Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ratinoffismael Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Criminal records
    How to find if I have any criminal records?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 03:43 PM
    Hello rat:

Hire a background check company, or go to your local police dept. They'll do one for a few bucks.

excon
    mrrobin Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 10:36 AM

Some counties and states have websites so you can fill out a form and pay by credit card to receive a check of your records if any.
    rudai123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 02:29 PM

Most cities/states have databases that you can request your criminal reccord. Law Q&A - Expungement - Maryland
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jan 9, 2009, 02:57 AM

You can also go down to the courthouse and check with the criminal clerk-there will likely be a fee.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2009, 06:16 AM

Well don't you remember if you were arrested or if you plead guilty or if you were convicted ?
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jan 14, 2009, 02:01 AM

Hey when I was a probation officer I had quite a few cases where the person claimed they forgot they were placed on probation!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal Records and Employers [ 8 Answers ]

I was wondering, if I were to have a criminal background search done and it were to come back up with a hit. What information does the employer get? Do they get a sheet listing what I was convicted of? Or does it come back saying: Person may or may not have a record. It was a youth record by the...

Military criminal records [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the proper procedures for the removal of a military criminal record and how much will cost?

Infraction in criminal records [ 3 Answers ]

I have an infraction in my criminal record (Driving w/o driver's license) It reads: DISPO: convicted Conviction status: infraction Fine: $100 I wanted to expunge this, but I talked to a lawyer, and she said that infractions can not be expunged and that infractions...

Criminal Records in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

How do they work? Once you have one what are your options? How long does it stay, what jobs are restricted is there any way to get rid of it? Thank you :)

Criminal Records [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted get a clarification on what will show up if an potential employer was to do a criminal search. If I was charged with an indictable offence, but have not been found guilty and is still in the process of the courts, will this show up on the criminal history background check? What if...

View more questions Search