Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhamilton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Coleman Evcon Furnace
    We have a Coleman Evcon DLAS075BDD furnace which keeps displaying error codes: 1-Ignition Failure and 4-Limit cycling. We have replaced the circuit board. Inspected the ignitor and the flame sensor and both appear good. Also have taken the exhaust vent/hood off and vaccuumed out any rust to ensure it is clear. After performing these measures it still showing a 4-limit cylcing error. This error seems to be happening most often when it is windy. Do I need to extend or replace the vent cap? Very frustrated normally able to troubleshoot problems. Any suggestions would be helpful...
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 1, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Read the recall according to your posted model number.

http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/standar...FOR%202004.pdf

Gas Furnace Recall

http://www.emcobc.ca/Menus/Document%...GAT_Notice.pdf

This is a very dangerous situation. TURN off gas and electric to this unit. DO NOT attempt to repair yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evcon furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Furnace will won't heat. Model #BGMO7516B Serial # 980905038. Red light blinks once. Will ignite but won't kick in to heat.

Coleman evcon furnace [ 5 Answers ]

My home has coleman evcon furnace 12 years old.I can set the thermostat at 74 degrees and the furnace will start with a 30second purge then the ignitor will warm up and glow red then the main burner lights.then the burner stays lit and the blower runs for a couple minutes. Then the thermostat calls...

Coleman Evcon Furnace #DGAT056BDD [ 20 Answers ]

I have a coleman evcon furnace in my double wide. Yesterday it ran fine, today not so good. I can see the "glow plug" light up and then ignite the unit so there is flame and the blower motor turns on... but after a 2 minute run it shuts back down and the air is less then warm during that 2 minutes....

Coleman evcon oil furnace [ 8 Answers ]

I have an older coleman evcon oil furnace that ran fine until today.It still runs but the smoke exiting the chimney is pure black and sooty. Would this be an indication it's not getting enough air or maybe getting too much oil? Don't have any experience with oil furnaces. Thanks, Ken

Coleman evcon furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a coleman evcon direct vent forced air furnace, the air is blowing cool air, everythinig else is working it's firing ,the fan is working

View more questions Search