Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eaglesflying Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2008, 11:09 PM
    Can I lighten my light brown hair ?
    I have light brown hair I dyed about 5 months ago and I want to go blonde so can I do this with the kind in the stores I tried the extra light ash blonde and it just lighten a shade ? So what color can I get ? My natural hair is gray a silverly gray and pepper type so will the blonde mix in with the gray ? Any help I thank you :)
    Staserbeam Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Dec 30, 2008, 06:30 AM

Any time you are trying to go lighter from your current hair color, it is always best to go to a professional. Lightening hair is a completely different process than normal coloring, so the potential for color disasters and damaged hair is high.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying my dark brown hair light brown. [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like some advice on dying my dark brown hair light brown. I dyed it myself few years ago a light ash brown and it turned red :eek: After that I had my hair stylist put blonde high lights in it to cover gray. Now that the highlights aren't covering the gray, I'd like to dye my hair light brown....

Lighten Brown Hair [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is dyed a light brown and I would like to lighten it to a blonde type. I haven't color it with the pernament for about 4 months now. My roots are showing now and my hair is a gray/pepper type color... so I don't know if dying it blonde would help making my natural hair kind of blend in with...

How Do You Lighten Dark Brown Hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I had dyed my hair a black about a year ago, and my hair has kind of grown out and the ends have faded, so from the top of my head, I have my natural hair color, and that goes into the kind of faded black that is now a dark brown, and then last its back to where the black has faded completely and...

How can I lighten dyed black hair? Can I ever dye it light brown again? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've read a couple of posts on this subject but I was wondering... I dyed my hair dark brown but it turned out blue-black. I rushed to the store and bought Color Oops! (it's supposed to reverse the dye and bring you back to your original hair color) and it lightened and I thought my...

View more questions Search