Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grdakin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 04:11 AM
    My girlfriend doesn't feel anything during sex
    I don't know what to do, wer both 16, and have a good relationship cept she can't feel anything after a couple minutes of sex, and I know I'm BIG enuf. It puts a huge a huge strain on our relationship and makes both of us depressed and cry. I just want to know if there is a cure or way to fix this problem.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2008, 08:07 PM

Her sexual feeling receptors are mostly on the outside or just an inch or two into the vagina. So, the size of your penis is not the problem except that it may be stretching her to the point of numbness before she's ready for it.

Does she know what causes her to orgasm? Does she masturbate? If so, she can show you what feels good to her. A few women prefer rough stimulation, like if you were stroking your penis. Most women are quite sensive all over, especially down there. Most especially the clitoris which sometimes must be touched only indirectly.

Remember that the vagina is not an inverted penis. Because it also serves as a passage for blood and babies it isn't much more sensitive than the inside of your mouth. Her penis (clitoris)is located on the outside of her body and has as many nerve endings as your penis.

Play gently with her, asking for feedback until she has an orgasm. Then, insert your penis and see if she feels anything good.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2008, 08:22 PM

Size has nothing to do with it that is a 16 year olds myth. Perhaps she is not emotionally ready Perhaps inward fear of being a mom ( what types of birth control is being used
    grdakin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 01:17 AM
    We have really good communication when it comes to sex, and she is deffinently not afraid of getting pregnant. I had been resurching and I beleve I solved the problem. I told her she had to focus and we had a lot of fore play and we had great sex, thank you for trying to help though I really appreciate it. :)
    blue_st4r Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jan 3, 2009, 03:01 AM

You don't have to have sex. If sex makes both of you sad, then try foreplay. The idea is to give and take pleasure. Some people feel the same about anal sex, oral sex or even foreplay. Different people have issues with different things.. Find something that arouses both of you and do it together even if its mutual masturbation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Toilet doesn't drain after 2nd flush [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes the bowl drains completely, then sometimes it just remains at the same level, It isn't cloged, or doesn't seam to be. Were also having trouble with the washer drain. When the washer tub emptys after the wash cycle it almost spills out of the drain pipe, then when it drains after the rinse...

Puppy doesn't eat [ 3 Answers ]

Good day to all. Merry Christmas. I am a 5 mth old mot, I sleep a lot and won't touch my food and can barely eat my treats, I plays and go out reguraly, my stol are a little soft, I think I'm teething, but a little worry. Mom and Dad worry to, can you help me? Maggie

View more questions Search