Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yayazboyz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Value of 8mm Columbia Film of MickeyMantle and Roger Maris
    WHAT WOULD THE VALUE BE?

would anyone know the value of a 8 mm Columbia Film of Mickey Mantle & Roger Maris at
    Training Camp in Florida the film has never been viewed in excellent condition. I think it was back in the 60's?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 05:57 PM
    It's hard to guess the value - especially without seeing it. If you are determined to sell it for a profit, you should contact ESPN and HBO because both networks make sports documentaries. Also, the MLB network will launch in Jan, but I don't know much about them. Also, YES or the Yankees might be interested. The trick is getting in touch with the right people.

Another option would be donating it to the Hall of Fame. They do not pay for artifacts, but I believe they offer free membership to those who donate. They do not take everything that is offered, but I would think they would be interested in your film.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roger Clemens [ 12 Answers ]

What is the value of a Roger Clemens baseball card?

Ignition control changes Johnson CSA49A-600R to White roger 50D50-843 [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first time post. Hello everone Here is my question: I am replacing a Johnson Controls CSA49A-600R with a White Roger 50D50-843 and I am a little confused on how to connect all the wires. Greatly appreciated any advice on how all the wires would go to the White Roger 50D50-843 unit....

1995 roger clemens mvp baseball card [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 ROGER CLEMENS MVP BASEBALL CARD. Does this card have any value. also I have CAL RIPKEN CARDS TOO ARE THEY WORTH ANYTHING

Ahmadinejad at Columbia [ 31 Answers ]

Iran's own High Priest of Lunacy, Mahmoud Ahmadgenocide is going to be appearing at Columbia University today. There has been much discussion on the question of whether Columbia should or should not offer this forum to I'msomadinside or whether they should have told I'mamadjihad to f@*& off. ...

View more questions Search