Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki_williams4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Apology to boyfriend's mother
    OK here's my problem. Last night me and my boyfriend got in a big fight at his house. I tried to leave but he grabbed my shirt and I was screaming for him to let me go. He did not hurt me and we are still together but I know I disrespected his mom and I think she lost respect for me, I am going to apologize but don't know what to say... help!
    meganchaplen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 10:49 AM

How did you disrespect his mum?
    The best thing to do would be to just go round there, perhaps with a box of chocolates or something, depends on how much you *disrespected* her and act all humble and apologise loads.
    pengo858 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 10:37 PM

OK so you had a fight . Here is what you do. Go over there and if she answers the door say you really need to talk to her. Then tell her about the fight even if she nows then tell her that youhope she will like you so they won't be keeping a gruge agaist her and before you leave give some bubble bath or something like that , they like bath products , and say thank you for your time and walk out the door . The end . Then hopefully she will respect you more. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend's mother [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend's mother is an absolute dragon. She totally despies me. She always finds something to criticize me about. She says stuff like I eat too much, although I only weigh 55 kg and am 22 years old.. The one time I played with my b/f and pinched his butt and then she whispered to him that only...

Should I make amends with my boyfriend's baby mother [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to make amends with her because I'm a lover not a fighter soooo I myspaced her a message saying we should act like civil adults and that our only concern should be the health and well being of the children.that we don't have to be friends and that I'm aware that he and she have to...

Boyfriend's Mother is Dying of Cancer [ 3 Answers ]

I was just looking for some advice. My boyfriend of 2 years mother was diagnosed with cancer last month. She has had several surgeries this month, but and things have not been looking good. We were told today that the doctor said they will make her comfortable, but that she will not recover from...

Apology not accepted [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have this guy that I recently met who became one of my good friends in a short period. He was nice and we got along together... I loved it. But then he told me he liked me and I didn't know how to handle that. You might say "oh, just tell him that you want him as a friend and blah, blah,...

View more questions Search