Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helie333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Leaking bath seal
    Hi
    I have had a leak from my bath which has damaged my ceiling downstairs.
    I have paid for a plumber to reseal my bath and install new bath taps.
    The problem is still continuing in fact it is worse.
    We have no other means of having a wash and I am so worried and anxious as I have taken the bath panel off and the wall by the bath taps is really wet.
    I cannot afford a new bath room suite or bath and the retiling that goes with it.
    I have put towels there but it does not seem to help.
    Please can someone advise me.
    Thank you
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 21, 2008, 06:03 AM
    I am so worried and anxious as I have taken the bath panel off and the wall by the bath taps is really wet.
    If the leak is a pressure leak from the tub and shower valve call the plumber back. He should repair the leak under warranty with no charge to you. Good luck and thank you for rating my reply. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedge-Lok recessed shower seal leaking [ 4 Answers ]

I did a quick search on but, was not able to answer my question. Upstairs shower was leaking, running in ceiling and leaking out of a can light in the kitchen. Now here is the comical side to this... the can light its leaking out of is directly over the sink! We quit using the shower and now...

Bath Leaking [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I hope someone can help as I stupidly went to unblock the bath plug by unscrewing the plug hole. This then caused the pipe underneath to come all loose and I do not know which side the little black rubber thing goes on, anyway I screwed it all together again after I thought I had fixed...

2001 Windstar leaking trans fluid from axle seal [ 2 Answers ]

I'm kind of at a loss on this one. I've had the drivers side front axle seal replaced on my wife's van by my mechanic. It was leaking pretty good. After getting the car home it started leaking again. Took it back and they put in a new seal. Both seals came from ford dealer. Car didn't leak for two...

Old leaking bath/showers [ 2 Answers ]

My Mother, who is elderly and lives very, very far from me, has a severe plumbing problem in the shower/bath- evidently the pipes are leaking behind the wall. I am encouraging her to call a plumber but she is afraid the they might over charge. Can any one give me advice on: Replacing the...

Leaking Bath Overflow [ 2 Answers ]

We recently had a new bathroom fitted. A few weeks later we had a flood on the bathroom floor and discovered that the overflow had loosened. (Its one of these overflows which also controls the pop up plug, with a twist action). Th plumber came back and tightened it and all seemed well. It has again...

View more questions Search