Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindagirla128 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Its driving me crazy.
    :confused:I need to write a LITERARY ANALYSIS of Oh Capitan My Capitan by Walt Whitman english is my second language can any one help? I kind of have the out line I need how to starte the paper of any useful websites.:(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 02:50 PM

You might want to rent the movie Dead Poets Society

walt whitman oh captain my captain analysis - Yahoo! Search Results
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lindagirla128 View Post
    :confused:I need to write a LITERARY ANALYSIS of Oh Capitan My Capitan by Walt Whitman english is my second language can any one help? I kind of have the out line i need how to starte the paper of any usefull websites.:(

What do you need to know? Are you aware that the poem is about the US, the Civil War and Abraham Lincoln's assassination? That alone is interesting.

What year are you in school?

(You also misspelling Captain - and that error could cost you a lot in your grade.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's driving me crazy. [ 8 Answers ]

I was dating a really amazing guy for two months until last May, when he broke up with me. Didn't give me an explanation, just dropped off the face of the planet. No warning-- he went from texting me every night to tell me he loved me, gnight; making plans as far ahead in advance as September;...

Driving me crazy [ 5 Answers ]

I recently posted on here regarding my situation.. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/do-still-have-chance-237170.html#post1149165....and here I am and its driving me more crazy then ever before.. I thought it would get better but its not.. I tried the NC rule for about 3 weeks then I...

Driving me crazy. [ 7 Answers ]

I made my boyfriend stay at his moms house tonight... we have been together for two weeks straight and we are fighting all the time... we fight when I'm just trying to talk to him.. and he turns everything into an argument... but today when he came to get his shoes after work, he said he should...

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

View more questions Search