Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hurtforever Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 09:46 PM
    Hurt and confused
    Well, my ex boyfriend or the guy I'm on a break with.. honestly Im not sure , well we were together for almost 3 months. I know that's not too long of a period but the thing is he liked me started calling me wanting to hang out, we met at a bazzar type thing he knew my friend and I thought he was cute but it was just more of a whatever type of situation well about 2-3 weeks later I got a phone call from my friend and he said his friend liked me and to call him so I gave him a call he called me back and we hung out the next day. I realized he wasn't my type at all I mean he was nice and very caring and really wanted to get to know me well we hung out a couple more times and I was still unsure of myself he was so nice. We went to play pool and I was sitting down and he came over to me and he ended up kissing me I kissed him back but I felt weird, and I knew he would be asking me out soon. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Later we went to my friends house and we ended up making out on her porch he looked at me and said "I hope you know I like you alot" and I told him I liked him too because I did but not a lot. And he said "well thats a good thing" the next day we hung out he asked me out I told him yes because I wanted to but yet again I wanted to say no but I was so afraid of hurting such a nice guy. I remember him telling me that I was stuck with him and I laughed to myself and thought you right I'm going to break up with him within days or a couple weeks. We ended up staying at a hotel that night, well I came back to the hotel and he was talking to my friends and was telling them how much he liked me and they told him I wanted a redneck wedding (they thought I did since I watch it on TV but I really dont) well as soon as I walked in he said he wanted a red neck wedding and I was kind of mean and said well I'm getting married on the beach and he started making up ideas on how we could combine both of them and I kept basically saying no to everything well after our friends left the room things kind of got better we talked a bit and things kind of got heated. After that I just kept falling and falling harder and harder we were always together and His family loves me and they saw such a change with him he acted different in a good way we talked about our lives together and how we were having kids and getting married his mom knows he loves/d me she never saw him like that before. Things were great we everything about our relationship was good I mean sleeping next to him made me feel so safe and he has me crazy about him. Well he started hanging out with one of his friends that his mom really don't like because every time he gets with him he messes everything up he won't talk to his family and he does things he shouldn't he's just a bad influence well he would promise that he would call then he wouldn't he would promise a lot of things that he wouldn't follow throw with. Well now he lives with him and its worse we never have a moment alone together his friend always has to be with him , I talk to his mom all the time and she knows everything that's going on she and she told me exactly how she feels about him living there and about how she feels about his friend and everything she told me straight out everything she told me to perpare for the worse. Well thanksgiving he never called me until 9 at night and he called his mom about 8 and he told us he was stuck someone in another town and his mom asked if he talked to me at all that day he said yes, which he didn't call me until after. His mom later found out that he called his sister that night and told her he was at some girls house (shes 20 years old and has 2 kids) and that they should have a play date with his nephews well she told him no and they started to suspect something I later found out that this girl is his friends , girlfriends, cousin. Well his friend is a cheater he cheated on my friend and as I said he tends to take after his friend when he's with him so we were worried. Well it got to the point where his friend would always say oh you he's cheating on you and I didn't know if I should believe it but he would laugh well a couple weeks later we were out and he said that he had proof on his phone that there's pictures of them well he showed me one of him and the 20 year old and it was just them 2 and his friend was saying something to him and I asked him if I could see the phone to see if there was more pictures on it and he threatened to snap the phone and I told him he obviously had something to hide then well his friend was doing something with his phone then he let me look I am assuming his friend deleted the pictures I shouldn't see because there was only the picture I saw orginaly on there. Well he later said that we were only going to be best best friends and he was laughing and I was laughing because I didn't believe him eventually we went off on our own and he told me that he loves me and that right now he just needs a friend he looked me straight in the eyes when he told me everything he said that he will still kiss me and tell me he loves me because he does and he would make me look at him every time I looked away he said that we would be back together and that it wasn't a forever thing and he even gave me his chain that he always wears he looked me in the eyes and promise me everything that he wouldn't have sex or would cheat on me. Well now I'm hearing that he is always with that girl and supposeably he is buying her a promise ring when he's with me she constentaly text him and he will say that he's with his friends dad. And now out of no where last night he told me he never wants to talk to me again. I'm just hopeing that this is just because he's living with his friend his mom said he never lives there for long because they eventually fight or something happens now the thing is she knows he loves/d me . So do you think there's any hope that he realize what he did. I know for a fact that She will never love him , let alone no girl will ever love him as much as I love him. How could I prove to him that I love him and how could I talk to him to show him . And do you think its possible that we will be back together since he loves/d me? And how could I go about telling this girl what is going on without her no beleiveing me? Please help
    scorrpeio Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 05:18 AM

This is the first time in my life I am witnessing that a girl is getting sucked off & boy don't notice it.
    Usually girls are of attitude, that they don't bother about any boy's emotion.

To be very frank, go directly to that boy & tell him what your heart speaks out of emotions.
    I will say the boys are more delicate in the matter of heart than girls are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt & confused [ 25 Answers ]

I really like the boy across the street. We have been hanging out all summer. No other girls have been around. We kissed one night it went one step farther and he asked me if there were going to be any akward feeling I said were only kissing. Everything stopped and he claimed he was not looking for...

Confused and hurt [ 4 Answers ]

I have a neighbor whom I've become very fond of. We have spent a lot of time together the past several months. He is flirty with me but when we shared our first kiss (he said I totally turned him on) he was all about Im really not looking to be in a relationship and is freaked out about us living...

I'm so hurt and confused [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know what to think or do anymore. I'm going on my 3rd year of marriage (we been together going on 4). Everything started great then.. in our 2nd year of marriage my husband started to go to the club on a constant basis, would be very secretive and short w/me and would have numerous female...

Hurt and Confused [ 12 Answers ]

I met a guy in high school and we became really good friends. We then decided to date and after a while we decided to date exclusivly. We were juniors in high school. After about six months he cheated on me, he slept with my best friend after I found out I asked if he had cheated on me before and...

Hurt and Confused [ 3 Answers ]

I know this one is too long but I need advice. I just had my 40th birthday last week. My b/f had planned to take me out to dinner. It was planned about 3 weeks prior to my birthday. During that week, he got poison ivy but he never said anything about canceling our plans. He called me that...

View more questions Search