Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D NELS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 08:56 PM
    My computer usb ports
    Can't get my usb ports to registet.. did a system restore.. I reinstalled everything that I think I need.. problem is I can't get my external hard drives to pickup.im all out of options please sombody help me:confused::confused:
    theecho Posts: 59, Reputation: 9

Dec 15, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Did you install you chipset driver and if you go into device manager does anything still have a yellow question mark?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rdp ports [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2 computer coneccet to a di-524 router and want to conect to them with rdp, I open the port 3389 for one of them and wonder how can I configure that the other computer will be configured in the router for rdp, Ex1 192.168.0.10:3389 this the one I configured Ex2 192.168.0.5:3379...

Is it possible to connect electronic devices with computer parallel ports? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to connect LCD,TV, or any electronic devices with computer parallel ports?

USB Ports [ 7 Answers ]

I ger error messages when I plug a device into either port on my PC... Do I have to replace it? If so, is it difficult, and about how much should it cost?. I have very little experience with this type of thing. Thanks.

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

View more questions Search