Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Datefixer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 09:45 PM
    boyfriend? Or BOY-FRIEND
    This is Short and Sweet =]

lets call the boy
    jim
    okay, so jim and I dated for 6 months he was my first (ehem) for a lot of things...
    3 out of those 6 months he cheated on me with this slut... lets call her.. tracy... her and jom and a thing last year and she cheated on jom when they were together then jim got together with me over the summer. We dated and I found out on my birthday ( he told me ON MY BIRTHDAY ) that he cheated for 3 out of those 6 months. Wonderful huh? On top of that... THEY STARTED DATING A FEW WEEKS AFTER I BROKE UP WITH HIM. PROBLEM: I'm still in love with him :( what do I do? I've tried everything... it won't get me over him. This is a terrible situation... becuase I know if he asked to get back together. Stupid me.. I might actually do it.. call me crazy but you haven't seen him. =/

- confused
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 10:00 PM

So I guess you would take him back because of his looks? Maybe that is the problem. You need to view a person character and actions above anything else.

To make your story more simple, he got cheated on by his ex then hooked up with you then cheated of you with throughout half of your relationship with you with her then got back with her after your break-up and throughout it all you want him back.

I can tell you that I don't even know him and I don't like him regardless of what he looks like.You really need to let go and move on before you continue cycle 2 which would be him cheated on her with you.

Move on and leave drama in your past because right now he isn't your boyfriend or friend. Why you want this guy back is beyond me because base on everything you said I would be running the other way and be glad he is out my life.
    Grayfox Posts: 129, Reputation: 23

Dec 11, 2008, 11:09 PM

Answer= waste of time. Half of your relationship was false. If you choose to get back together with him now then you are only hurting yourself in the future. I recommend you spend some time trying to get over him. If you like him its understandable, but I wouldn't allow yourself to be in love with someone that has cheated on you for that long, its simply absurd.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Dec 12, 2008, 12:46 AM

STOP BEING SHALLOW AND MOVE THE EFFE ON.

He cheated on you 3 out of 6 times!!

STOP THERE.

THE SECOND TIME SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR RED FLAG!!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 07:01 AM

Boyfriend or Boy-friend: Niether

Loser or Douche Bag: Combo of both
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 07:29 AM

Are you crazy?? You have got to know he will cheat again, and again, and again.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan View Post
    STOP BEING SHALLOW AND MOVE THE EFFE ON.

He cheated on you 3 out of 6 times!!

STOP THERE.

THE SECOND TIME SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR RED FLAG!!
    Although this is a red flag when you know the person is cheating on you, when you don't know there really isn't a flag to see. Her boyfriend told her after the matter.

To the OP,
    It's a hard situation to be in. I've been there, but you have to look at the facts. He's a cheater, what's to say if you got together with him again it wouldn't be the same situation all over again? Don't you want to be with someone who will only want to be with you?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 07:44 AM

Bottom line... YOU DESERVE BETTER! Not all guys are complete losers! Don't let this idiot ruin yourself confidence, as he obviously has none, otherwise he wouldn't have cheated.
    Datefixer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
    Answer= waste of time. Half of your relationship was false. If you choose to get back together with him now then you are only hurting yourself in the future. I recommend you spend some time trying to get over him. If you like him its understandable, but i wouldn't allow yourself to be in love with someone that has cheated on you for that long, its simply absurd.
    I agree!
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 07:19 PM

Your boyfriend isn't interested in a monogamous relationship, quite obviously. I'm assuming he is young (like I assume you are) and he simply doesn't want to commit only to you or probably to anyone. I don't find that any big surprise for some young guy. Why should he want to commit to one person only? For what reason?

You apparently want him all to yourself so you have to decide if you are OK with sharing him with other people or not. If not, then you need to move on and find someone who wants what you want. It's really no more complicated than that.

You mentioned everyone not having seen him? Do you mean that there's not a single other guy out there as good-looking or better looking than he is that would have you? Why would you think that? Perhaps you need to work on your own self-confidence.
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Boyfriend or Boy-friend: Niether

Loser or Douche Bag: Combo of both
    What does that "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" mean?
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Dec 12, 2008, 11:56 PM

Forget about that loser. He isn't worth it. Obviously he was using you as rebound until his ex came back. And most likley he is going to do it to again if you go back out with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Boyfriend as a friend? [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend about 3 months ago & he's wants to be my friend. Should I reach out to him? Or just ignore him & move on? Sometimes he can be really annoying, he's always calling me 2 see if I can come over, he's got strict parents 2, & his house is hella boring & I'm always making up...

Friend vs. Boyfriend. What do I do? [ 13 Answers ]

OK the guy I am dating now... the one I've posted a lot about... he offered to end our relationship last night. What happened was that the guy I dated before him... *david... and me are friends, and my boyfriend HATES it. Me and david talk in the hallway between classes, and we've talked on the...

The friend & the Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Here’s the situation – and please tell me the honest truth of what you think. I need advice on a very difficult subject! And sorry if this is REALLY long. About a year ago I made friends with someone named Tommy and we became really really close. We went everywhere together and during that time...

View more questions Search