Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tina637emo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Ex Boyfriend as a friend?
    I broke up with my boyfriend about 3 months ago & he's wants to be my friend. Should I reach out to him? Or just ignore him & move on? Sometimes he can be really annoying, he's always calling me 2 see if I can come over, he's got strict parents 2, & his house is hella boring & I'm always making up excuses why I can't go. But then the 1 time he's guna come over 2 my house 10 minutes be4 he's suppose to be here he bails.:confused:
    chakarnis Posts: 55, Reputation: 0

Aug 12, 2008, 11:20 PM
    That's sweet. He still likes you. Are you sure that he understands that you've broken up? What's wrong with just being friends? You can still move on.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 11:22 PM
    Hmm...

Something tells me he's not over you... and thus, he wants more than just friends.

I would give him a bit of space for him to move on, as if you continue to spend time with him, he'll get the wrong impression and you may lead him on. It's fine to be friends once you both have moved on... but if he's not moved on and you are, this may lead to him being very upset later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best friend into boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Hey... My best friend and I have been really close for a long time. Our other friends always joked about us spending a lot of time together and that we would make a great couple. I love him a lot -but like a brother... never wanting to lose him over a breakup so the thought of dating never crossed...

Friend to boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Have you ever realized one day, be it via a slow progression or sudden moment (or a little of both), that you are falling for a friend? I seem to be in this situation, and am not sure what to do... I think the feelings are mutual but am not sure- and I don't want to ruin the friendship- Any...

Best friend or Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I've been going out with this really great guy for a little over a month now, but I don't know what to do. He's treating me well and everything, its just that I'm not as into him as I used to be... he tells me that he loves me and I can't give it back to him... I normally don't tell a guy that I...

The friend & the Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Here’s the situation – and please tell me the honest truth of what you think. I need advice on a very difficult subject! And sorry if this is REALLY long. About a year ago I made friends with someone named Tommy and we became really really close. We went everywhere together and during that time...

My best friend and my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy friend and we were really close and then I got a boyfriend and he got mad at me and now he's like not talking to me as much and when I try to cal l him he won't answer his phone and it kills me and you I lovee my boyfriend and I want to stay with him but I don't know what to...

View more questions Search