Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marizm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Kenmore elite washer
    There's a ld and ob error on my washer, and water is leaking on the top back part, and through the plastic just beneath the tub,it is not draining on the proper place and water also coming out on the hot tube... what does that means and what will I do
    marizm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 01:37 PM

What is ld and ob means

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Elite Washer [ 1 Answers ]

Spins very loudly, drum bounces all over the place. Any suggestions

My kenmore elite washing machine has a problem that I'm trying to get resolved. Yesterday I was able to load clothes in the machine and fill it with water but when I closed the door for the machine to start washing it didn't start. I had to keep opening and closing the door and then finally it...

My Kenmore Elite HE3t washer will not turn on, you can enter the cycle information but nothing happens. I don't even get a cod on the display. Where do I go from here?

My washer is adding water during the entire spin cycle, earlier in the day it was stopping in the middle of a cycle, and shutting down?:(

View more questions Search