Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toneyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Kenmore Elite Washer
    My Kenmore Elite HE3t washer will not turn on, you can enter the cycle information but nothing happens. I don't even get a cod on the display. Where do I go from here?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Have you checked to verify you are getting power to the unit? Ie- Have the breaker tripped?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Elite washer f3 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite washer, it's a top loader. It flashes an F3 error code, What does that mean?

Kenmore Elite Washer [ 1 Answers ]

Spins very loudly, drum bounces all over the place. Any suggestions

Kenmore Elite washer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite sensor smart 3-speed automatic washer with catalyst that is about 7 years old. Over the weekend, it stopped draining and spinning. If I start a new cycle, it fills with water but gets stuck at the drain and spin cycle of the load with a clikcing sound. I checked the drain...

View more questions Search