Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    face_reality Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Dec 6, 2008, 09:40 PM
    I can't get her out of my mind.
    I dated this girl for about 2 month earlier this year and things did not work out -- the relationship ended. What bothers me the most is that it has been over 9 month since the relationship ended and have not spoken to her since then but to this day I still think about her . How do I stop thinking about this girl? I don't know what do anymore, it's driving me crazy. Is this normal? Please help?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2008, 10:06 PM

You don't talk to her at all? Not through text or email or anything? Do you have things that remind you of her? If so I would get rid of them. Do you see her anywhere?

Dec 6, 2008, 10:19 PM
    I don't talk to her at all. No text, phone or email. I used to talk to her friends but I ended that too, because they keep talking about her and I hated it. So I have no communication with her directly or indirectly. I destroyed anything that reminds me of her. But I still think about her after 9 month. I don't know what to do anymore?
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 6, 2008, 11:37 PM

Umm if I were you id get back together with her! Maybe your heart is telling you something!

Dec 6, 2008, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim-awesim View Post
    umm if i were you id get back together with her! maybe your heart is telling you something!
    That's not an option for me. I just need help forgetting her. I just wonder if it is normal. It's driving me crazy.
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 7, 2008, 12:40 AM

Why wouldn't it be an option? Is she no longer single? Did she die?

Oh and I think what you might be going through is this horrible illness called "love"
    Quite a rare disease
    smitttyx2 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 11:12 AM

Time heals all wounds believe me sometimes it takes weeks sometimes it takes three months
    vietthug3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 11:26 AM

Its normal I feel it too I can't this girl out of my mind too
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Dec 8, 2008, 05:01 PM

It's absolutely normal to think about your ex but it's not healthy. I think what you need to do is figure out what went wrong and why things should stay the way they are. I think that you also need to accept the fact that she's gone for good no matter what and you are still alive and have a future without her in your life. I would also suggest doing stuff that keeps you active and takes your mind off her. Like surrounding yourself with lots of people and socializing, taking up a hobby, or as for me I use music. In fact I'll even give you a song that really makes me feel better about leaving my ex it's "gone forever" by three days grace. But good luck dude and if you really think that leaving her is for the best then I think that you should really stick to that decision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You were on my mind [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 questions: I'm looking for a song that has the lyric "you were on my mind" in it. It's a girl and it kind of sounds like an evanescense type song It's really new and they play it on college radio stations Then there is another song I heard once and I cannot remember any of the...

Can't get him out of my mind [ 2 Answers ]

Nnn

Can't get him out of my mind [ 1 Answers ]

I have re-occuring visions/dreams about this person I went to high school with. It has been about 10 years now and I still have deep dreams about this person. Not sure what it means. Not sure if I should pray for the person or what. The last conversation we had ended with him saying I love you and...

Where is my mind? [ 2 Answers ]

So I have had this problem since I was first pregnant. My son is now 2 months and I'm not over it. My boyfriend and babies father started a new job which is good but he works with this girl who I can't stand and I don't even know her. A year ago my boyfriend tried to kill himself and I found him. I...

Fan has mind of its own [ 5 Answers ]

I switched on my Carrier 58GS075-BA last weekend to cool down my house, and the fan never stopped running. The thermostat is in the off position, and the fan kept running, doesn't seem to matter if its on heat or cool. I stopped the fan with the on/off switch on the side of the furnace. Last night...

View more questions Search