Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eva_gr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 05:12 AM
    My boyfriend broke up with me although 1 week before he was making plans about the future
    Hi everyone!My name is Eva,I'm from Greece and I'll do my best with my english.
    I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'm feeling lost.. I really need some answers.:(
    We were together for 3 months only but our story starts 1 years before.
    I met him through his best friend who was in love with me.For the first time I saw him I knew that there was something special between us but we never said a thing because of his friend.He stepped back and for one year we hide our feelings... we were talking for hours about our lifes,relationships etc but until there.
    This summer he confessed to me his feelings and I did the same.. he talked to his friend and everything was ready for us to start a relationship.
    But from the first time he was telling me that he's not sure if he's ready to do a serious relationship because of his job.He works for the greek military and he doesn't have a lot of free time,he travels for weeks etc.
    We decide to give a shot... and we were really happy together.. for those 3 months he was like the perfect man,he was treating me perfect,with respect... I was feeling protected and finally after so many storms I felt that I found my rainbow.
    And suddenly this last week he was acting weird.. he told me he had just pressure from his work and he just was in a bad mood.
    He wasn't calling me that often and he had always something to do when I was telling him to meet.
    When I asked him again he told me that he's thinking that he has to leave for 2 months after the xmas and that it will be very difficult leaving me behind.I said him that I'll be right next to him until this bad period ends and that everything will be all right.
    The next day I tried to see him again and he said that he has to see a friend.. we had a small fight and he told me that he's thinking that maybe he wasn't ready for a relationship yet and that he has a very bad period and needs to be alone.. he told me that I'm very special to him and that it's not over between us.. he also said that he's going to come into my life again.. when he'll be ready to give all those things I deserved and he's not able to give me now.Of course he said that he's not asking me to wait for him..
    He wants to be right next to me now but not as my boyfriend.
    How he left me all alone?Did he ever felt something about me?
    I don't know what to think... because before one week he was making plans about us and how to spend the xmas together.. he was so happy and suddenly I'm here without him.. crying all day.. I can't study for my exams.. I can't eat... and I can't believe that I'm going to be without him these days...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 07:29 AM

Accept it, you tried, and it didn't work for whatever reason. He was right, he just didn't have the time for a serious relationship. It happens though so be patient and give yourself time to get over it.
    eva_gr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Thank you for your answer!. So u don't believe he really means that he'll come back,right?
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 11:04 AM

Yes. You need to proceed forward wit your life with the preception he is not coming back. That's the only way you will move forward from this.

Sorry... :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship with no future.broke up [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was in a relationship with no future. It lasted for 2 years... 2 long and unhappy years with a lot of crying. Right when I was parting with the guy there came along a new friend. He was handsome and nice and really helpful. He helped me to get over my unhappy relationship and he was...

He broke up with me , a week after he got a newgirl [ 4 Answers ]

My ex of 2 years broke up with me.. after being pregnant and aborting it, he broke up saying I love you but I need to leave you and gave me no reason why, his friends told me he is just being a fool and he will come running back to me, ( that's what everyone says).. a week after our break up I see...

Broke the N/C Rule after 1 week. [ 4 Answers ]

I was doing good by not texting messaging or calling my ex after him dumping me because he "meeting the perfect girl" at the wrong time excuse. I text him randomly today, and he was short and dry. Then I asked him if he missed me and he didn't respond. I told him I want to talk and he said that...

Girlfriend and I broke up but she talks about future. [ 8 Answers ]

OK. Well this is my first post. My girlfriend and I broke up last night. I was dating this girl for 10 months and we are relatively young. Also, about half of our relationship has been a long distance relationship with me at college and her at home. We have both been faithful to each other...

View more questions Search