Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supergirl2008 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Broke the N/C Rule after 1 week.
    I was doing good by not texting messaging or calling my ex after him dumping me because he "meeting the perfect girl" at the wrong time excuse. I text him randomly today, and he was short and dry. Then I asked him if he missed me and he didn't respond. I told him I want to talk and he said that when couples separate they aren't suppose to talk, and he basically cut me off and said no. I miss him so much and I feel like I just made myself look terrible. Does he miss me? He won't see me, even though he lives across the hall from me... I asked him if he has already moved on and he didn't even end up responding either... but yet, I am the woman of his dreams, so he says... This is so hard for me, but as the days go by.. I'm stronger and I just wonder if he will come back around...
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 2, 2008, 03:03 PM
    First of all be proud... don' paid any attention to this guy just keep living your life and stay busy if he's for you he will come back but this is just a chapter of your life. There's plenty of good guys in this world but you just focus in him... just take a good look at yourself and see all the good things you have to offer if he doesn't mind that.. well sorry for him
    supergirl2008 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 03:06 PM
    I am trying... but if he would miss me, wouldn't he try to come see me?
    khadafy13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Some time guys like to play that game.. to see a girl in desperation.. like I say don't be a toy and try to keep living your life... dont pay attention... you can do the same thing the normal u act the better it is... and then he's going to wonder why...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 06:02 PM
    I am the woman of his dreams, so he says...
    That was before he met miss perfect. Honestly how can you love a liar who disrespects you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Week to week rental law [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been renting a room in the house of a man who is not legally allowed to rent rooms. He has been verbally abusive and sometimes has threatned me with physical abuse.. he threatens to kick me out all the time. I pay bi-weekly and have never been late on my rent.. Because he the...

72 hr Rule? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All; Newbie here, I need to know how long does an alleged creditor have (days,hours?) to answer a debt vaildation letter. And I have heard that we(comsumer) have only 72hrs + 3 days mailing to dispute said debt? Is there any thing to this? ...

I broke NC after a week last night, it didn't go so well [ 4 Answers ]

I posted my story with my ex girlfriend under the heading "Blind-sided break up, think i can fix it" Well we ended up at the same party last night and she started acting normal around me, asking me how a final I took went, and then just asked me how I was doing. After some time I just couldn't...

View more questions Search