Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bextc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 07:17 AM
    2 movie descriptions. I need to find
    Hello all.
    These 2 movies I saw when I was around 7 and I'm now 18, have never been able to remember the actors, title or much info on them..
    If anyone has any thoughts on what they could be, please tell me its been driving me crazy for years. Well here's the very small descriptons that I can remember or the films.
    Any help would be very much appriciated. =D

1/ This movie has 2 main young male characters (about 16 yrs old), The two boys are bullied by a few bigger boys and one of the main boys gets bashed up and helped under water, in a fountain (I think), his friend pulls out a gun and shoots the bully dead.
    The boys run away in the fear of the consiquences, they are on the run for a while and one of the boys is badly burnt in a house fire and eventually dies... I can't rember anymore... any help?

2/ This movie is about a group of boys who 'borrow' a gun form one of there fathers or something, they are playing around with it and one of them get shot, the boy is taken to hospital and all the boys try to figure out how to get out of it and I can't rember the ending.

I know there's not much information but any help or suggestions to find these movies would be awesome..

Thanks all
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 09:35 AM

The first one sounds like the outsiders.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 09:37 AM

The Outsiders (1983)

I'm not sure if it was a gun or knife at the fountain.

They were saving little kids out of a place that was on fire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

What Band is This? Descriptions Provided [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, Everyone, I hope you are doing well. My friend is trying to figure out a specific American band in a music video he saw, and the following are the descriptions he provided: -5 members in the band -Members are White/Caucasian -Members are wearing black band clothing -They are performing...

I need to find the name of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

K I watched this movie when I was 10- 11 I am now 18 it was a cartoon about this kid around my age when I watched it that wanted to c what a naked girl looked like there was little musical parts and stuff and he looks in a magazine on the TV and then he is told that he needs to use his mind to...

View more questions Search