Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steel-Chic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Spa showing hi-li?
    Hello,
    I have a Vita Spa that is showning hi-li in the digital pad? The jets still run, but what is this? Thanks.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2008, 08:14 PM

Guess: High Limit

Might be a warning that the maximum temperature of the spa is reached or it might be that the temperature sensor failed and the spa went to over temp.

I didn't do any searching.

Nov 29, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Hello KeepItSimpleStupid,
    Thanks for your reply!
    The temp reading was at 102 (I have had it this high before), but I lifted the cover for a while and the temp. dropped. It is at 95 now and has been for 3 days. The filtering settings still come on and the jets still run. The spa is not that hot, but I can't get the hi-li to stop showing. I have even tried the reset where you hold the down button for 5 seconds, but after it sounds like air is being released, it comes back on. I just had the thermostat replaced- maybe a year ago. Could it be the keypad?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 10:23 AM

It's described here:

Troubleshooting Error Code: Vita Spas

Nov 29, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Thank you! This is even better than the manual the previous owners of the house left me! This will be very helpful. Hope you have a great holiday.
    TnC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Steel-Chic - were you able to fix your "HI LI" issue?

My Vita Spa just started showing this on my spa after I replaced the circulation pump.

Thanks!
    Spahelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 07:22 PM
    I can not get my spa to lower it's temperature? How do I do this. I lowered down to 80 but it doesn't drop and it's a new hot tub.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second hd not showing up. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I have just added a second hard drive to my desktop. My primary drive is running xp the new drive has linux on it. But xp is not showing the drive. I want to use this drive to put music, pics, videos and stuff like that. Do I have to put xp on this drive? It is a 20gb, when I go to computer...

CD-ROM not showing [ 3 Answers ]

I just cleaned up an older PC for a friend of mine. The last thing I ran was CHKDSK. Now the system doesn't want to recognize the CD-ROM. It has been working fine and if you insert a CD, it lights up like it is reading it, but the CD-ROM won't show up in either My Computer or Explorer. Any...

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

Showing apt. [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 3 family owner occupied house in Hoboken, Hudson County NJ. Our lease states that we can show the apt. on "reasonable notice" . We are evicting the tenants for various reasons. Below is a letter they sent in response to my showing the apt. Note that this woman has not been staying in the...

DVD/rw' not showing [ 2 Answers ]

Two DVD rw's One of them not showing (Win XP Pro)

View more questions Search