Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jax1997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Do I call him?
    I am 42 yrs old and never married. I just got out of a bad relationship a few months now and recently went on two dates so far. Great dates. But I have no idea what the rules are? Do I call him? Do I wait for his call? I feel so stupid about being clueless but I don't wan't to mess this one up. Can anyone coach me?
    Darth Scourge Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1997
    I am 42 yrs old and never married. I just got out of a bad relationship a few months now and recently went on two dates so far. Great dates. But I have no idea what the rules are? Do I call him? Do I wait for his call? I feel so stupid about being clueless but I don't wan't to mess this one up. Can anyone coach me?
    Call him. Don't let silly rules of etiquette stand in the way of something special.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Call but don't be pesky.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Don't let fear get in the way. Call if he answers well and good, if not forget about it.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Mar 30, 2007, 01:58 AM
    I would not call ;-)
    A man will pursue if he is seriously interested!! Plus if you already had 2 great dates maybe he needs some time alone to analyse things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Call? [ 5 Answers ]

I went out with a girl three times and then she called me and said she didn't want to go out anymore, its been three weeks can I call her? Or just let it go?

Call or not to call [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I always seemed to know what to do. Now, I feel like I don't have a clue. I met this guy on a dating service. We had our second date this past Sat. He orig. wanted to go out Fri but, he called on Thurs and I didn't speak to him till Fri. Question... When it comes to...

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

View more questions Search