Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jandbtanner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 08:28 AM
    13 days late and negative results
    I am 29 yrs old who is usually always ontime for my monthly. But now I am 13 days late. I have taken a test and it came back negative. But now I am feeling my breasts getting a little sore, feeling extremely tired, and had quite a few headaches. I still get cramps like I am going to start, but nothing... I am not stressed about being pregnant, cause I would be OK with it either way, but I am just concerned that if I am not pregnant what else could be wrong? How long after my missed period would I get an accurate read on a positive if I am pregnant? I heard that sometimes it takes up to a month to show up on a h.p.t. I am just concerned about it. I am calling my dr. tomorrow, but some feedback would be great!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2008, 08:32 AM

Have you been doing anything different lately? Exercising? Not exercising? Anything at all? Try to relax because stress will effect it too. At least I've found that when I'm stressing it comes later.
    jandbtanner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 08:38 AM

My routine has remained the same. I go to work and come home to take care of my family. Nothing has been stressful at all. That's why I am confused about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 days late but also 3 negative hpt? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you I had a second silent misscarrage 22/11/07 all went bk to normal quickly. We do also already have children but me and my partner are trying to conceive again. My periods are regular every month with out fail. Apart from this month as I've no signs of my period. Over the past week or 2 I've...

Almost 2 weeks late but had negative results [ 1 Answers ]

My period is two weeks late but I took a pregnancy test which came up negative... twice. What could be going on? Could the test have been wrong? Ive been on birth control for 4 months and never had this problem before. I have not been stressed out of the norm.

3 weeks late with negative results? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old and have been on some sort of birth control since she was born until about 9 weeks ago and had a reguler period and haven't had one now in about 7 weeks which brings me to my question. I'm 3 weeks late and have had mood swings and cravings and all that but every test is coming...

Very Late Period/Negative Results [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped taking my birth control pills the first week of January 07. I had my normal January period, which started on February 2, 2007. Here it is March 22 and I have not had another period. I have taken several home pregnancy tests that have all come out negative. Only a couple were taken with...

Late period, negative results [ 2 Answers ]

So the last time I had my period was the end of December.. and I'm now 2 months late, which is VERY irregular for me. I'm usually every 28 days (give or take a day or two). I've been reading a million articles and posts with women who's period is abnormally late and the result most likely is...

View more questions Search