Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jace032000 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 08:16 AM
    My Fair and Flawless adventure
    All right you... I thought I'd stop asking questions and get out there and take the plunge myself. So... I went out and spent $235.00 to try the Fair and Flawless 5x body whitening gel. I'm a gabriel Union color... but my arms for some reason are darker then the rest of my body. I have been trying to lighten them for years to get even with the rest of my skin tone... and no luck. So I'm hoping this stuff actually works and is not an expensive scam.
    I ordered the gel last week... and I must say the shipping was fast and the packing was professional (unlike some of the skin lighting products ordered off line). I've been using it now for three days... and I've noticed my arms are softer... but not lighter. I'm exfoliating twice a day and bathing with Paypaya soap. I'll keep you all posted on my adventures...
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 14, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Look forward to hearing about your results. I've also been curious about this product. :)
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 14, 2008, 03:00 PM
    All right, keep us updated!!

& Good luck! :)
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 17, 2008, 09:38 AM
    I too am interested in the outcome of your results
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace032000
    Alright yall...I thought I'd stop asking questions and get out there and take the plunge myself. So...I went out and spent $235.00 to try the Fair and Flawless 5x body whitening gel. I'm a gabriel Union color...but my arms for some reason are darker then the rest of my body. I have been trying to lighten them for years to get even with the rest of my skin tone...and no luck. So I'm hoping this stuff actually works and is not an expensive scam.
    I ordered the gel last week...and I must say the shipping was fast and the packing was professional (unlike some of the skin lighting products ordered off line). I've been using it now for three days...and I've noticed my arms are softer...but not lighter. I'm exfoliating twice a day and bathing with Paypaya soap. I'll keep you all posted on my adventures...
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Where did you get this product from, what is the active ingredient, just curious
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 20, 2008, 05:49 AM

Here is some more info

Skin Whitening

Sep 28, 2008, 11:39 AM

Hi... I apologize for not updating you all sooner. I've been super busy with work. So the product arrived about a couple of weeks ago... and I have to say shipping was extremely fast. Not to mention the product was actually shipped and packaged very professional. I was expecting the product to be in a cheap container but it exceeded my expectations. The consistency of the gel is like hair gel... but fair and flawless had a buy one and get another item half off... so I bought two of the 5x whitening gel. I'm not using the gel on my entire body... I just want my arms to be the same color as the rest of me... I have to say that so far I'm very impressed with the product... it has been a couple of weeks and the product has lighten my arms about a half of shade. You're probably thinking that's not much... but my arms are sooo stubborn... nothing I use ever works on them. So I am amazed to see results. As of this morning I hadn't even used a quarter of the 4 oz cotaininer... however I also ended up dropping it on the floor and spilling about half of onto the floor (there goes a $100)... good think I bought two of them. Anyhoo... so far so good... I'll keep you updated to let you know if the results get better :)
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 2, 2008, 05:03 AM

It's always the way. You can guarantee that if you have spent a small fortune on something that it is bound to spill or end up on the floor. I Know that this has happened to me too.

Oct 5, 2008, 04:02 PM

Yup! You're right Maharani. Just my luck right? Anyhoo... its been about a month... and I'm still using the small bit I have left from the container that wasted onto the floor lol. My skin is definitely smoother and softer... but I want to just see them get lighter lol. Since I last wrote, I haven't seen much change in the shading difference. I have noticed though that the effects of the lighting product lasts a lot longer than some as I have been outside a couple of times with weak sunscreen on and I haven't gotten any darker. So I guess, I'm impressed with that. I'll keep you all posted as I go along on this venture.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 05:56 PM

That's great thanks for the update
    jswondering Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 08:19 PM
    It's so good that you've tried it.. and keeping everyone updated! Have you noticed any more difference? Was it worth the money and how long did the 4 oz last you?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Fair and Flawless [ 8 Answers ]

So I've chosen my product... Fair and Flawless.. I've been hearing nothing but good results coming from this cream.. so I'm ganna test it out. Lol but I was wondering what should I order.. The cream? Or the cleanser and the cream? Im confused...

Fair and flawless parfait [ 1 Answers ]

Does the fair and flawless parfait work good? Anyone tried it? Is it OK for oily skin?

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

View more questions Search