Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancytrachsel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Erectile disfunction
    Hi, I have been through a divorce and just started dating someone.. I am a 65yr old woman, and dating a 64yr old man.. when we go to make love, he is hard, and when we get ready to have intercourse, he goes soft.. he drinks vodka, a lot.. he just nips, as he says.. could this be causing the problem? He thinks it is, but doesn't want to give up the vodka, he says he is trying to stop, but he gets the shakes, and has to take a nip.. I am concerned about him, he also smokes.. can you help me?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 10:43 PM

He sounds like an alcoholic. Alcohol can interfere with sexial function. More likely, his age is the prime factor. He should see a doctor for tests and perhaps a presciption.
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Nov 13, 2008, 07:16 PM

I'm not old, but I am an alcoholic. My answer is based on my personal experience.

Have you ever heard of the term "whiskey ?" It's for real. Your man could be pounding the vodka and appear to you as just a bit tipsy. But in fact he might be thoroughly buzzed and incapable of sex.

He needs your support and possibly a doctor's help. Perscriptions and herbal remedy (like Argizyme) should be a last resort.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2008, 08:04 PM

Yes, if his "nip" withdraw is making him shake it is a lot more than a nip.

He needs serous help to get though this. Now this could be the problem but it may be something else to at his age,

Other medication he may take, but stoping the drinking would be the first step.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 07:19 PM

Girl, don't take on a hopeless project at this time in your life.

Find a way to help out children, put your time to good use and you will get real love in return. :)

You might run across a nice younger man in his 40's to have a healthy relationship with.

Best wishes going forward, :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it Erectile Disfunction, Or is it me? [ 13 Answers ]

I realize this is a popular subject, but I still need someone with experience to speak with. I am 32, a woman, married for the second time to my 33 year old husband. We have an 8 mo. Old son, and I have a 6 yr old daughter. My husband and I met while working together. He a vet, I his receptionist....

Erectile disfunction (ED) treatment [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 44 yr old and lately I have experienced Ed problem. I went to doctor and did all the test (blood test), nothing wrong found. And I was given the Libetra (10 mg) to correct. I do not want to take it because I do not want to get used to it at this time. I did have this problem 3 yrs...

Blood pressure medication/Erectile disfunction [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Before I talk to my Doctor about this can anyone tell me if they have personal experience with this. I have googled my medication but results are vague. My medication is: Perindopril Bendroflumethiazide Felopidine. Thanks for any information

Erectile disfunction [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sirs, I don't know if I am in the right forum for posting these kind of questions, but I will appreciate if you may come with some answers to my 2 problems or redirect me to the right place. First of all before the first time I had sex with a girl I hardly "tortured" my pennis, being...

View more questions Search