Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DRStallion22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 08:03 PM
    I fell for a girl that's in a relationship! What should I do?
    I fell for a girl in a long distance relationship way too fast and now I'm heartbroken because I'm not sure she will pick me. But I can't stand the fact that I am the other guy and she puts me on hold to be with him. Even though I am the one putting in the work for the most part because I am local she still made it clear that she wants to make it work with him. But she still looks for me and shows interest and says she really likes me a lot. Does she want to keep me as an option? Were so great together, sex is awesome and we both feel crazy about each other but she still doesn't know what she wants. I never felt like this before. She says were both amazing but I'm the wild and crazy one, the bad guy but I show her my good side also. I feel like I'm hurting myself and I don't want that but at the same time I don't want to give up on her either. What should I do?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 06:20 AM

Get out of her life! Do you really want to be with a girl who puts you on the back burner? She is taken, so live with it and move on. She isn't the only girl out there. This isn't fair to anyone, especially her current boyfriend. What a selfish person she is... good thing she will have you waiting around once she dumps the guy she is with.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Nov 10, 2008, 06:45 AM

You're her bad boy that she gets a thrill out of having sex with and getting her bodily pleasures taken care of, the boyfriend is her emotional care taker.

The most you can hope for out of this is what you're getting, but since you want more I'd bail out now, otherwise you are in for a lot of hurt. I guarantee you, she'll go for the next bad boy even if she is with you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 08:09 AM

You are hurting yourself, and helping her cheat, and let her use you, while her boyfriend is unavailable.

Dude if you can't leave her alone, and stop this boy toy with benefits, you get what you deserve.

May I remind you that running head first into a brick wall, will bust your head open?

If she cheats on him, she will cheat on you. DUH!!

Both you guys are her chumps, sorry but its true. That's what happens when you think with the little head!
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Nov 10, 2008, 08:15 AM

If she cheats on him, she will cheat on you. DUH!!
    I have to completely agree with what's being said in these posts, but especially with this quote. I've found it to be true, from personal experience, as well as watching friends go through the same senario.
    Get out of the relationship now. Don't wait for her to break it off, or her boyfriend to find out. You need to be strong and just leave the situation. Period!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship with a bi girl [ 7 Answers ]

I am dating a bisexual girl (she made it clear for me from the very beginning and I made a choice to accept that if I wanted to be with her. Although I cannot say I like this fact but there is nothing I can do about it). I am alder then her (nearly twice her age) and I find myself suffering when I...

A girl I fell for. [ 5 Answers ]

Well il explain it as it is. There is a girl I've known a fair time & I've always been in love with her & she really does confuse me.. She says she is in love with me as well.. but can't leave her boyfreind for the minute.. me & her where close friends & even had sex on occasion.. but I'd fell...

I'm not the same girl he fell in love with [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 6 month, things are going so great. We really care about one another a lot. About 2 months ago I got into a car accident, I had been drinking & I ended up losing control of my car & crashing into a guard rail. Ever since he says I haven't been the same,...

Fell in love with a girl who has a boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I am a freshman in college and have been hanging out with a girl who I met at a cultural show afterparty. We danced that day and she had a good time and told me we had to hang out again. Throughout the next week, she would message me and we would talk about all sorts of things in our past as...

Fell in love with best friend She is a girl [ 4 Answers ]

This is the story I met my best friend 7 yrs ago in college I sting feelings for her freshman yr now I kept my feelings secret for a while but she became very affectionate like holding hands and sleeping in the same bed. But she lived a very straight life. I got jealous when she was with other...

View more questions Search