Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 8, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Difficult love triangle
    There's a boy, Tom. I've already told him that I like him and he likes me back :) and we've met for some time. Then there's a girl called Hannah. During the past 2 weeks or so, I've noticed now that Tom is in love with Hannah (from my perspective) and that makes me the 3rd person in a love triangle. AGAIN :(

He's always saying "I love you" but it just never seems real. My best friend tells me to ask him but I don't have the courage to do so. My friends have also told me that he went out with a girl called Kim however when I ask the answer is always a "no" and a smile but some reason I feel like he's lying to me. When I think it over again, I'm always asking myself if I'm jealous or not and if he really is in love with Hannah. I don't want to let go but I'm confused what to do :confused:

Please help :(
    Kendy_15 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2008, 06:38 PM

Communication is always best. Me and my boyfriend break up and get back together so many times it's insane. You have to decide whether he's worth the hurt your going through. Or maybe you would be better off.
    My advice ask him, talk with him, and be there make it known that you're the one that wants him the most.
    Maybe he doesn't know exactly how much you care for him.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 8, 2008, 08:00 PM

Thank you :)

Yea I agree. I think I should talk to him about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I love sooo friken much and he loves me a lot too. But his friend likes me as much too and I like his friend also... and I have to make a decision on who to choose. Some of my friends don't like my boyfriend because they think I could do better, he treats me badly, and...

Love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

You see my friend was dating this girl and he broke up with her for some one else... Well right after they broke up we had sex 2 or 3 times one weekend... Now they are back together and she might be pregnant with his kid but says she wants me... What should I do?

Love Triangle [ 14 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for almost two years now. We have a three year old son and I just gave birth to our second son. He has been having an affair for a while now and can't get himself to let go of either of us. He swears that he loves me and the boys but he won't get rid of her what...

In a love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a man who is living with another woman. When we meet he says he was going to move out, that was last summer. He is still with her. I am in love with him. Every time I leave him alone, he calls me all day or comes by my home. He says that he loves me and don't want to be...

Love triangle [ 6 Answers ]

I am new to the boards and have read a few posts but not many so forgive me if there's been similar threads. I'm having a bit of an emotional love triangle going on and don't know which way to turn. The good news is no one has cheated on anyone! I am currently in a 4 year relationship with Brad...

View more questions Search