Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla_pink Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Nov 5, 2008, 08:54 PM
    How to make friends
    I'm not that outgoing and I don't have a lot of friends I have two things to ask ansers for number one how to be more out going and how to get fwiends
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 5, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Just be yourself and don't be afraid to take a chance. Try joining a new sport or club to meet new people.

Nov 5, 2008, 09:28 PM

Tks
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Nov 7, 2008, 05:46 AM

Keep busy in extra cirricular activities. You'll meet more kids there other than just school.

Try to find people in certain activities that you have something in common with. If there is no one then let your focus be on the activity. Make sure you always enjoy your activities.

To be out going the first step is to be OUT. This is why we are saying that you need to get w/ activities.

If you are shy... then try and meet other kids that are shy too. That is something you have in common w/ them staight away!

Take chances or nothing in life ever happens.

You can do this. Trust that you will be fine.
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Nov 7, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Just ask yourself, do you always want to be like this?
    If not, then how you can change it?
    The previously answer really help you too.
    Remember, if you don't start from yourself, how can you achieve your goal?
    Good luck:)

Dec 2, 2008, 09:04 AM

OK I also need to know how to be more outgoing in class like going in front of the class

Dec 3, 2008, 02:31 AM
    It's just my suggestion. Have one best friend at that class at least. By that way, maybe you can express more about yourself to the other, cause you have a friend who care and support you there. No need to be afraid to expressing something in the front of who you do you known well :)
    Have more friend, it really could help you a lot. Give it a try :D

Dec 3, 2008, 08:04 PM

Tks

Dec 3, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Don't mind it. As long as you share your problem, there must be a solution that we can provide :)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 09:36 PM

The first time you do something is the hardest and then as time goes on it becomes second nature,so remember when you are trying to be outgoing at first it may feel awkward but it will get easier

Act like you are confident and soon you will be confident.

We all put on acts everyday.. just act the part and be the star of your own life... it really works! ;)
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 7, 2008, 01:38 PM

Friends will come to you... just be open with your hobbies and interests. Even if it is something nerdy like World of Warcraft, someone else who likes the same things will start talking to you.

When I was younger I used to have this false feeling that others would think I'm weird if I just go up to them and start talking about stuff, but in reality, they are glad to be making a friend as much as you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What as the best way to make new friends? [ 1 Answers ]

I miss my friends... Ive moved around so many times its been hard to make new buddies. I've started uni and I work at a special school and have a family... but for some reason it seems harder to make close friends atm. Is it cause Im older now? Im 43yrs but more like 30. So anyone know the best way...

Very Shy how do I make friends? [ 5 Answers ]

Your Question Very Shy how do I make friends? I haven't made any friends for about 20 years. I just recently asked someone to join me for dinner, and we had a great time. 1 week later I felt I wanted to get together again, and they yes, they will call with their open dates. I would like this...

I can't make new friends [ 3 Answers ]

OK ill give you a bit of a background before I get started (sorry if this is long) I'm an 18 year old male in england. I am from a single parent family, I'm an only child, dad left me before being born, step dad beat me around the age of 5 and I now have a new step dad who I consider my dad. Ive...

How do I make friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I have friends but I don't have enough friends at my school and I hate my school allot and it's really hard for me to make friends because I am really shy around new people and I don't really talk.I feel really stupid asking this question.Most of my friends I have were online @ the chat rooms.My...

How do you make new friends? [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make new friends. Maybe it's a lack of 30 something's that live in my area but I've tried posting on a local website and all that got me was foreigners wanting more than friendship and 20 something year olds... how do you make new friends of your own age?...

View more questions Search