Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay Dolce Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Why should she make more than me!
    I work in a bank and I really didn't expect
    For anything special to happen here!
    I have been working here for a year now and I have been paid well.
    But there is another girl that works here too. She has only been working here for about 4 months.

I just found out she gets paid more than me and I thinks it is because of the way she talks to the owner!

Is it okay. Or can I make a complaint against it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2008, 01:23 AM

Hi, Jay Dolce!

The first thing that I would suggest doing is moving slowly and not jumping to conclusions. If she makes more, maybe she is making more because of the experience that she has. She might have even negotiated a salary with the management.

I negotiated a salary when starting work at one place where I worked.

There could be a number of factors involved here about which you don't know...

Hopefully, others will also be along to address your question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

How to make him want it [ 20 Answers ]

I am a young woman in a relationship. I'm healthy and completely normal. My boyfriend is the same. I'm happy with all aspects of my life, except sex. It seems minor, but it actually takes a mental and physical toll on me. I'm very bothered by the fact that my boyfriend simply doesn't want sex as...

How to make him pay [ 3 Answers ]

How do I make my ex husband pay per our ageement on our divorce decree? Do I have to get a different lawyer? Can I file lien against his belongings on my own through court? I am in Hawaii

Make or buy? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me What the importance of make-or-buy studies for a company is ?

View more questions Search