Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivanvillanueva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Trying to find my 2007 tax return.
    Is there a way to find my 2007 tax return? I already filed it and all but I'm enrolling in school and they need this info to sign uo for financial aid. Is there?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2008, 08:31 PM

You may get a copy off theIRS web site, also if there is a local IRS office, you can just walk in and get a copy.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 01:18 AM

You can get copy of transcripts from the IRS; it will serve your purpose.
    Read copy of tax return and transcripts Your U.S. Tax Return: The U.S. Income Tax Topics 1
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 10:23 AM
    You can call the IRS for the tax transcript, and the IRS may even fax it to you within a day or so. Several of my clients successfully retrived their tax transcripts on the same day when they had an immediate need for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to look at my 2007 tax return [ 5 Answers ]

I need some information on my 2007 tax return but have lost my copy as well as copies of my w2 forms Is there a way to see return once I have mailed it in?

Lost my 2007 tax return [ 3 Answers ]

How do I obtain my 2007 tax return when I lost it!

Amend Tax return - 2007 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have to amend my return for 2007 to claim Child Tax Credit ($1000), which I missed while filling. The issue is - I have to go back to India in 1st week of June - 2008 and if I give the current address (which I mentioned in original return), and they send check to me (probably after 6-8...

Can't find my 2007 tax return [ 3 Answers ]

I am filing for financial aid for college and need to show that I filed takes in 2007. But the thing is that I can't find the paper work showing this. I filed my taxes on turbo tax .com but still cannot seem to find the returns.

2007 return with child having no ssn [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I came to US (L1 visa) in August 2007 with my wife and child. Me and my wife got ssn, my daughter didn't. She was born in January 2007. Do I need to get tax id and/or ssn for my daughter before applying to 2007 return? And what is the procedure for applying for return in my case? ...

View more questions Search