Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garnz87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Me and my girlfriend of 3 years ended are relationship now she's texting me
    Hi well I was with my girlf for 3yrz I was 17 and she was 15.. Iam now 20 going on 21 and she turned 19.. She works away I when we split up before for abit we just enjoyed are selfs going out drinking an partyin as we were over 18years old when then did get back together but while me split we did are own things an dated as you what.. We had great times been togther even though she works away when were together we go places shopping cinamas drinking etc.. We don't reali agru when together, But when she's away I hate it I agru with her an can be a when I am drunk as you will be out with lads drinking even though I am no angel I think stuff and get mad in my head and say stuff I wouldn't even no about even if she did owt.. She rings me everyday or did haha! But we broke up and within afew weeks she slept with a lad a no an ditched me saying I am a head an to leave her so finilly I did and now she rings me when she drunk I ignore her then next day I get a text saying sorri she's then textd me again saying can't stop thinking about you I miss you! I I am in the same situation but I am bring strong I love her to bits please any HELP need advice!
    lady_rose Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 02:53 PM

First of all drinking isn't good for you! Stop while you are still young. It will ruin your life, look at what is happening now.
    Maybe you two need to sit down and talk. Time to grow up!! Your not in high school anymore.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 09:06 PM

Maybe doing something beside being drunk, would help you both stop acting like idiots and grow up, and make decent sentences.

Two drunks are a really screwed up pair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does she really love me after almost 4 years? She's says she's reserved. [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for the long story just been a long relationship. Im so confused I've now been with my well nearly 4 years. I met her when I was 24 and she was 18. Its been the perfect relationship. She is a university student and I sjustabout to finish up her degree and I think that's great. Ive been...

3 years in and about to move in, girlfriend says she's not sure she loves me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I'm not entirely sure where to start with this so here it goes. I live in nj and have been dating a girl I grew up with, parents divorced, and she moved to long island. Would be 3 years now in August and we see each other just about every weekend. The beginning of this year we decided our...

My relationship ended because of the way that I am [ 19 Answers ]

:( I was dating this wonderful guy for nine months and went through hell and back for this man. Well, because of previous relationships that I had, I was very insecure and jealous and in the end it caused for me and the love of my life to break up. How do I overcome this? Does it come all at once...

My girlfriend ended our relationship because of my children [ 76 Answers ]

We've been dating for 2 years and everything has been going great... we really had no arguments, we've constantly said that we were the best thing that ever happened to each other. I have 3 children, 9 year old girl, 7 year old girl and 6 year old boy. I have joint shared custody and they live...

Relationship ended [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I am new to this site so hello everyone. I am going through a very bad time. I am 48 and last year I sold my house to live with my partner of 2 years with the intention of buying somewhere together. Very sadly it did not work as I had so hoped for. I am living with my mother (which...

View more questions Search