Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trelosman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 01:52 PM
    About girls (I am 16-boy)
    Hello

I was born in May 1993 , that makes me about 15-16.I am a boy and I live in Greece,Athenes,this is where I was born.

3 years ago I went to a school that I almost knew nobody (instead of going to the school I would be with all my friends and probably be the most popular guy and all -but that's not the point)

Well I made new friends and am all fine and all ,but since that time I 've had very limited relationship with girls(don't even talk often).Only had a relationship once and it only lasted for a month.

I 've too few girl friends (not girlfriends) and I do not talk with girls very often.

Its not like I am ugly , or boring or that I can't talk with them.But always when we are out with my friends we are only boys(we are not gay or anything , we are all str8).Maybe it is because we are always about 8+ people ,so girls don't really feel comfortable?

I am just worried if I am missing something.. Like not knowing how to interact with girls in later ages ,cause I didn't "practice" enough at this age.

Is there actually something I should be worried about?If so what should I do?

Please keep in mind that that I live in Greece and not America so something may differ.
    Sorry if I didn't put across what I was trying to say in the best way , as English is not my language.

Thanks.
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Oct 28, 2008, 01:56 PM

I'm not in Greece, so I don't know how your society works, but as a human, you shouldn't worry much. You are still young, and have plenty of time for girls. In the meantime, have fun, and don't worry. :)
    mmaxim Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 08:20 AM

You do not need a girl friend until you are at the age of marrying.When you are at the age of marrying how to interact with girls will come naturly to you.=)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why I am shy around girls [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 and shy around almost all girls in general. (I'm fine around family). What confuses me is that In 6th grade I was like OMGHYPERYAYILOVEEVERYTHING and was not shy of anything =P. Now I'm more hesitant to do things and extremely shy around girls which is kind of making me sad more often then...

Girls how do you think I should do this! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have a girlfriend yet but my best friend is dating my other best friend and I kind of like her and my other best friend doesn't have a boyfriend and I told her I like her but she said Our friendship is to inportant and I think it would be kind of akward dating you your like a bro to me. I...

These girls [ 7 Answers ]

These girls I met at camp I never barley talked to them when I was there, I would usually only say hi. After I came back from camp they found out where I lived, now they come to my house everyday and ask to use my stuff or to come over, I always make up a excuse, they aren't rude just annoying,...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls being mean [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do if a guy that I was seeing new girl and her friend keep calling me to tell me about their relationship? Its seriosuly breaks my heart every time they call. I keep telling myself to be strong and not care but how can I do this when I still miss and care very deeply for the guy. He...

View more questions Search