Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aplayer32 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 23, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Girls how do you think I should do this!
    I don't have a girlfriend yet but my best friend is dating my other best friend and I kind of like her and my other best friend doesn't have a boyfriend and I told her I like her but she said Our friendship is to inportant and I think it would be kind of akward dating you your like a bro to me. I don't know what to do.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 23, 2007, 01:35 PM
    It sounds like your friend likes you as a bro and nothing else. She probably doesn't want to risk your friendship. Keep her as a friend, even if it is a little awkward after having that conversation. Who knows? Maybe down the road, she will want to be with you! As for your friend who is dating someone, she is off limits. If she becomes single, then you can ask her on a date. And, just like the other girl, if she says no, you will have to try to stay friends with her. Is there any one else you like? Do you think maybe you are attracted to these girls because you are already friends with them and therefore feel comfortable around them? You could try getting involved in other activities where you will meet new people. I would look for other people who interest you, these girls seem to be off limits for right now. I hope that helps. Remember, you have your whole life to find someone, so don't stress and have fun. Meet lots of people and keep your options open!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 01:37 PM
    It is much better to have a friend for a long time and hope you have a chance with her someday if and when the time is right than to rush into a bf/gf relationship and ending up possibly hating each other. Keep your options open and don't burn bridges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls being mean [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do if a guy that I was seeing new girl and her friend keep calling me to tell me about their relationship? Its seriosuly breaks my heart every time they call. I keep telling myself to be strong and not care but how can I do this when I still miss and care very deeply for the guy. He...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

NEED help with girls [ 6 Answers ]

I know people ask about this a lot and stuff but my mum dided four years ago and my dad already has a fiancée and stuffs quite hard. Plus I went from having a massive group of friends to having noe in a year between primary and secondary school. I only have one real friend now. So I have low self...

View more questions Search