Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amaraya Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 06:37 PM
    How come when I am not that interested men are and .
    Why is it that someone is sooo into me when I am not that serious about them and otherwise busy and when I am truly in love and devoted to someone men lose interest. Just curious because this seems to happen a lot to me and my g.friends. Do men really like women then that play -hard to get- or do they prefer women who are sincere and open about their interest and feelings. I don't think ill ever understand this!:confused:
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 20, 2008, 07:15 PM

An unanswerable predicament. Some guys are straight arrows, others play games.

Some guys like emotionally attached/needy girls, others prefer independent ones.

Some like you, some don't. No rhyme nor reason. It is a cosmic pinball game, I like to say.

All you have to do to WIN this game, though, is to keep playing, keep alert, dump the games that are losers and play again, and play again...

Eventually, your game and a REAL KEEPER of a guy's game will sync up and you two will be in for a fun time. Until then, enjoy, don't take everything so seriously, but keep playing.
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Oct 26, 2008, 07:46 PM

I have this problem a lot to. Except recently I stopped looking and the one I was looking for all along found me. You just got to give it time, eventually it will happen.
    EN Ken Posts: 67, Reputation: 6

Oct 27, 2008, 07:04 PM

What types of men are you attracted to? What are some of their traits and behaviours? What are some commonalities amongst them?

What are the types of men who are attracted to you? What are their commonalities?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested?shy guy [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice on a boy at my school who I think likes me. HELP. First day I found out he liked me one of his girl friends told me and called me to the table where he was sitting. All he did was smile and shake his head; I saw him that same day trying to find my Bio class and he did the same...

If anyone is interested! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I just thought if anyone was interested to know, they are having a "Dog Whisperer" Marathon Day, today (Sunday July 13th) on the National Geographic Channel, to whomever has access to that channel. All dogs... all day! They are even throwing in a pot bellied pig, and some hamsters...

Is she interested in me? [ 2 Answers ]

Well to start things off I am a 15 year old girl. Okay. So I have this friend who is just great. But the thing is I want to know if she likes me. She always has her holding my hand, kissing me on my cheek and rubbing my back when it does not hurt. One day our other friend named brittany asked us if...

Is he interested? [ 1 Answers ]

=] hey I have known this guy for more than 1year and 6 months and he seems like he likes me... like When I tell him to do something he does it what does it mean does he like me?? :rolleyes: :)

View more questions Search