Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sileolas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Brother missing for 2 months
    My brother has been missing for two months now . The police won't do anything because he was not taking by forse. I have looked up his cell number, but it give me the address I already know. When I call his cell it goes to mailbox. How can I locate the cell phone. I don't have much information just the number
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 08:28 AM

You can not locate the cell phone on your own, And the other cell phone will have to be turned on and being used, not voice mail.
    The police can fine what cell tower it is being used from.

Does he work, is his bills being paid.
    How do you know he was not taken by force, more details please
    bobloblaw Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2008, 01:13 PM

Also the cell company can see if there was any recent use on the phone, outgoing calls, etc. is this person over 18, I assume?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy of 8 months missing one Testis, what should be the write time for surgery. [ 4 Answers ]

My son of 8 months is not having one ball in the scrotum. . Advise up to what time I should wait that it will descend automatically to the scrotum. Alternatively, up to which age it is safe to have surgery and get the testis descend to the scrotum.

Missing since 1976 about 7 months before I was born [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a man who has no knowledge of my existence. To the best of my knowledge his name is Rohn whitmer... Rohn is the correct spelling (first name) whitmer is only how I spell it phonetically. I know that he was in mansfield, Ohio in 1975 & 76, and was arrested at the age of 17. My...

Coping with 2 dogs one missing brother is sad [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 yorkies for 12 years (brother and sister) sister is missing how do I cope with the Brother that is very sad

Brother, missing [ 1 Answers ]

My brother has been missing for 2 weeks, we can't find him. Every avenue is a dead end. He walked out of his house to have a smoke, and his wife said he vanished. I don't know where to turn.can anyone help? Thanks for your time.

View more questions Search