Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkelyii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Coping with 2 dogs one missing brother is sad
    I have 2 yorkies for 12 years (brother and sister) sister is missing how do I cope with the
    Brother that is very sad
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2007, 10:33 AM
    I am sorry to hear that. Give him plenty of attention. Walk him, brush him, play fetch, or just set and hold him. We understand what happened, but he can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Coping with bullies [ 5 Answers ]

At school some (well lots) people are mean to me. I have a few friends but a majority of people just tease me or talk behind my back. There is one girl, she joined school just this year, at first I thought she was nice, but then she had her little group of friends and a few peple who I considered...

Re-tile and new coping [ 2 Answers ]

Hello- Gunite pool repair help seems to be minimal on the web. I would like to know if replacing both coping and tile what to do first, the coping or the tile and why? Thanks

Brother, missing [ 1 Answers ]

My brother has been missing for 2 weeks, we can't find him. Every avenue is a dead end. He walked out of his house to have a smoke, and his wife said he vanished. I don't know where to turn.can anyone help? Thanks for your time.

View more questions Search