Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krissybear33 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Children's halloween movie
    I remember watching a movie in the early 90's I want to say... it was played around Halloween, may have been a Halloween movie. It was a cartoon where these boys/kids were chasing around the ghost/spirit of their sick friend. I'm thinking there may have been a masion involved and a scary old man (very boney). I can vividly picture it... but not enough to explain it more. I'd love to find the movie though.
    If anyone could help that would be great! Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 08:49 PM

The Halloween Tree (1993)
    boobola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 10:44 PM
    Its called the Halloween Tree. It's from 1993.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's halloween animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it's these kids that go trick or treating, and they're all one color. A witch turns them into their halloween costumes. I remember one turns into frankenstein. Then they go to a party where the parents are at and they scare them. The kids start getting sad because they think they have to stay as...

Teen halloween movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is about a school dance and the headless horseman I know it was on TV probably in the 90's it is a teen movie and I know the girl at the end falls in love with ichabod crane it's a modern day film as well

Halloween animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I've been wondering about this animated movie for a long time... theres like 5 kids and its halloween and they are trick-or-treating and they find out there friend has died, and they see him getting carried away in the ambulance, and then they go to this place and talk to this guy about...

Late 80's children's Halloween Movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok there was a kids halloween movie in the late 80's that came out and I used rent all time when I was little, it was about halloween and all the monsters had to rally together to save halloween or something to that effect! And I remember at the end of the movie the witch flew up over the moon!...

A halloween movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie that is about this little town and these kids are part of the town celebration of some sort of pilgrims anyway... a bad spirit posses the kids dad and then calls himself Mr. Boogady ( If that's how you spell it) It's a movie from the early 90's I can't find it any...

View more questions Search