Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Maid of honor!
    I have two best friends, one from childhood and another I knew since college, both want to be my maid of honor. I don't know who to choose because I don't want anyone feelings to be hurt. They both are organizing my baby shower and the wedding isn't until August 2009. I plan on asking them both. Have anyone ever heard of this? I just confused but my fiancé told me to pick the one I knew the longest.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Here are a few ideas...

By any chance is one of them married? Then they could be Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor.

Are all three of you equally close to one another? Then you could make an arrangement where you each get to be another's Maid of Honor. A is B's MOH, B is C's MOH and C is A's MOH.

Are you sure they would both want to be Maid of Honor? You could speak with them honestly about your problem. Maybe one will happily take herself out of the running.

If none of these apply, then have 2 Maids of Honor. It's your wedding and you obviously have a special relationship with both of them.
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 07:16 PM

I talked to both of them together and separately. One is married and one isn't. They both want to be it and they got along great and work well with each other. They both are doing my baby shower and
    After speaking with my mom I decided to have 2 maids of honor. Now my fiancé thinks he need 2 best men but I told him no since the bridemaids will be walking solo down the asile. I think they both of my friends will be happy and I been dreading this decision for weeks and will tell them over the weekend.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 07:31 PM

Why don't they just walk together?
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 07:49 PM

I didn't even think about them walking together. That's a good idea. My fiancé laughed when at the thought of his best man walking down the aisle with two girls on his arms but he'd have loved it since he think he's a player. We had a good laugh at that picture.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 14, 2008, 10:47 PM

Do what ever you want, changing this up always adds for a creative wedding like everyone has said talk to them be honest how you feel and if no one says they don't waant to strp dpwn from being a b/m get them both up there it will be just fine...

Don't worry over the small stuff

Have a great wedding and congratulations

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maid Of Honor Toast needed quick.. HELP [ 1 Answers ]

I know it's the 11th hour, but my daughter is in desperate need for a short, cute and memorable Maid of Honor Toast for a wedding she is going to attend tomorrow (9/20). If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. **She is Maid of Honor for her best friend.

Robot Maid [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the name of this particular show around the late 80's that portrayed a family with a young girl robot maid. They would go behind her and wind her up when she stopped operating.

Don't want to be the maid of honor [ 6 Answers ]

:( My sister in law is getting married. She is my husbands sister. We are not close at all but her mother and her are so snooty that I believe they asked me to be the maid because it would look bad if the asked someone else. To make a long story short, they never have really like me, they have...

I am very much attracted to my maid [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Tis I amy first post I have a fetish for long hair spotting a long hair on a lady just make me go crazyy.. I have a maid working at my place with hair till her waist and her hair also very thick and rich in texture,seeing her I just can't control my urge to be with her,but I stay with my...

Issue with being Maid of Honor [ 44 Answers ]

My best friend is getting married in May and has asked me to be the Maid of Honor. I accepted but told her when I accepted that I would not be able to afford to purchase a "one time use" gown and would need her guarantee that my dress would be something classic and re-wearable she agreed. Well...

View more questions Search