Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exbestfriend Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2008, 08:17 PM
    What's the effective way to treat pimples?
    HELLO EVERYONE...
    Help me I'm in my mid 20's already but still I got some pimple break out evey now and then... will you guys help me what's the best effective ways to avoid and treat pimples... thaks in advance...
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2008, 09:57 PM

Pimples are caused by plugged glands, they say. I used to get pimples in my twenties because my washcloth wasn't fresh (used only once.) Glad I got that figured out.

Your skin is a huge organ. One of its jobs is to remove toxins from your body. Eating plenty of fiber, like whole grains and vegetables, helps you eliminate toxins from your bowels. Drinking plenty of fresh water helps too, so does daily exercise. Consuming candy, refined foods, and drinks containing a lot of sugar gives your body more crud to eliminate.

You may be sensitive to a substance you use on your face. Saying that, remember that allergies are additive. If ragweed pollen for instance, is abundant and you are sensitive to it, breakouts may be more likely to occur while it's floating around.
    exbestfriend Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2008, 10:50 PM

OKEI thanks... im also thinking of changing my facial soap and moisturizer or even my powder... I don't know why one is the real allergen... well the problemi s my skin is dry that's why I used moisturizer... l'oreal then after that powder... hmmm I don't know if there's a connection with this...

gee thanks... =)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 10:53 PM

To help get rid of your existing pimples, try toothpaste. Yup, that's right, toothpaste. Put a bit on the pimple at night before bed. Make sure to use a good mousturizing cream the next morning, after washing off the toothpaste.

I use vitamin E cream as my mousturizer and plain soap to wash.

Good luck.
    Alease Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Go natural... doctor medications have side effects and over-the-counter products just patch what's really going on... which is something internal. I dealt with pimples (had major acne) for years and after trying just about everything, I decided to give a go with a natural acne medication. I HAVEN'T LOOKED BACK! A friend turned me on to natural herbs to help with skin problems and it yields results for real. I'm a big believer who was once a skeptic. Try http://www.skintreatmentwebsite.com which is where my friend turned me on to. Good Luck!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 11:36 PM
    [QUOTE=Altenweg;1308971]To help get rid of your existing pimples, try toothpaste. Yup, that's right, toothpaste. Put a bit on the pimple at night before bed. Make sure to use a good mousturizing cream the next morning, after washing off the toothpaste.[QUOTE]

It works. I used to do that
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Oct 26, 2008, 02:36 AM

I suffer from adult acne and I've found a glycolic acid cleanser helped me a lot!
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2008, 01:14 PM

For you face and any place you get pimples use this soap: Cuticura anti-bacterial soap.

Buy Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Original Formula, 5.25 oz bar Online at drugstore.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my mom treat me so bad? [ 11 Answers ]

Today was mothers day. I got my mom a very nice card and my sister and I bought her a barbecue, she said thank you to my sister but not me. Then my mom bought all the mothers a card and present... except me. She even gave my sister one, who isn't even a mother, in the card she talked about how my...

Why does he treat me like this? [ 4 Answers ]

ive been seeing my boyfriend now for a year and a half, at first everything was great, he was so kind and always spoiling me and was really affectionate but most importantly i could talk to him about anything; he was my best friend. but now he just doesnt seem to care, he complains and twists his...

How do I treat my ex? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been looking through the posts on this site, which have been helpful, but am looking for some advice on my particular situation. We dated for about 6 months and then my ex broke up with me (very amicable break up, my ex just thought that we didn't click). We see each other every day as we...

How should I treat my Pimples/Blackheads [ 7 Answers ]

All right, so I'm 15 and I've never really ever had a problem with pimples or acne, I just have some nasty blackheads I'd like to get rid of. My dad told me that I could help clear up my skin by using Clearasil Deep Cleanse Daily Face Wash, and I started using it about a week ago twice a day...

How to treat [ 3 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

View more questions Search