Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Morning After Pill
    I took the morning after pill for the second time in my life a few days ago, and now I'm bleeding. It's pretty heavy. The side-effects I think is supposed to be spotting or bleeding. Is this normal, should I do anything about it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 12:43 PM

When in doubt, always talk with your doctor.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 3, 2008, 01:28 PM

Yes, it is normal. The MAP pretty much causes a miscarriage, whether you are pregnant or not.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 01:47 PM

If you are bleeding heavily then go to your doctor asap. Better safe than sorry.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2008, 02:44 PM

It's not heavier than anything I've ever had, it basically seems like a period in-between periods, and that's all. I read the "manual" in the pill box, it says that it causes bleeding. It's lasted a couple/few days now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my dog have the morning after pill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old staffy who came in season 11 days ago I've kept her in the house all the time and made sure the big gate is shut when she goes out side but today I went out side and there was a dalmatian in the garden I don't no how the dog got in or how long it was there or even if it got on...

Morning after pill [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I started showing signs that might mean that I'm pregnant and the last time I had sex was about four days ago.. should I take the morning after pill if I'm showing signs?

Morning after pill [ 4 Answers ]

I took the morning after pill recently and ever since then Ive been really sick to my stomach I know that it is a side affect but should it last longer than 24 hrs? Also does this pill only work on females 17 and under? We decided that I should take the pill to try and prevent me from getting...

Morning after pill 2 [ 1 Answers ]

I took the morning after pill and had bleeding 5 days after taking the pill, I talked to my doctor and she said that was my period and told me to start taking my birth control pills starting that Sunday. Will my period come at its regular time because I'm back on the pill??

View more questions Search