Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyme Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 05:46 AM
    Man is A lover
    Hi can someone help me with this.. our teacher let us explain " man is a lover" can you help me please.. please
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 01:25 PM

No homework without monetary arrangements. I take visa or master card.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 02:13 PM

I agree, unlike Tal, I also take personal checks and deposits in my pay pal account.
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Sep 29, 2008, 02:21 PM
    You money sucking scoundrels! Lol
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 02:51 PM

I prefer cash. :)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 10:23 PM

I'm a "work for Twinkies" kind of guy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muderer lover [ 38 Answers ]

Hi, my cousin has confided in me with a serious issue, she have been seeing this guy for over eight months now. She said she is in love with him, and wants to continue wit him . She said two weeks ago the guy told her that he killed someone 8 years ago and no one knew about it. It happen...

Trouble between my ex and new lover [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, 5 month ago I split up from my boyfriend of 3 years, he is also my neighbour which makes things harder as I see him eeryday, I started dating a gut 1 week after I broke up with my ex, my new boyfriend has said he loves me, I just can't seem to move on, I cry when I think about...

Best friends/lover [ 8 Answers ]

I have a best friend for the past 10 years and for the past 3 years we have been lovers too. He is a great guy and we see each other every other week but talk on the phone a lot we are so busy with our jobs. Last week we were having sex and he told me that he loved me but I don't know if he...

What to do on a rainy day with your lover? [ 3 Answers ]

Today it is raining outside... blah. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as what to do today, let me know. Ps its also with my boyfriend so it got to be manly as well. Thanks

What should I do: get her as Lover/ Friend [ 1 Answers ]

I met a girl 4yrs back. On the first sight I fall in love with her. She was my classmate at my college. So I started up the relationship as a friend. She was goodlooking and intelligent. Anyway through several ups & downs we carried on our relationship. But at the end of 2nd yr she got married with...

View more questions Search