Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hvquest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 02:27 PM
    What should I do: get her as Lover/ Friend
    I met a girl 4yrs back. On the first sight I fall in love with her. She was my classmate at my college. So I started up the relationship as a friend. She was goodlooking and intelligent. Anyway through several ups & downs we carried on our relationship. But at the end of 2nd yr she got married with a foreign citizen. And at that moment for several reasons I couldn't propose her. I was also confused at that moment. Anyway, after her marriage still we continued our relationship. But at the end of 3rd yr she prepared everything to fly for her husband.
    At that very moment for several reasons I felt secured and got the gut to inform her that I love her. And I proposed her. Though she had a +ve response but she had nothing to do and she left me. And we both suffered with that separation.
    Anyway, after one & half yr she returned back. Recently she tried to check my status whether still I love her not. And in this gap I also didn't make any new relation. Now I'm bit confused...
    > Should I get her back?
    > If no how should I deal with this relation? Should I keep it as Friend/ Lost Love. I mean should I forget her or keep this relationship as friend. Personally I don't want to lost her touch.
    So, give me suggestion. I'm really suffereing a lot with this relation.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2007, 04:41 PM
    What is the status of her marriage, as if she is married she is off limits. What is "+hv"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lover? Or just friends? [ 8 Answers ]

OK here is my problem... Me and this girl have been really good friends. During most of the time we have gotten to known each other I have been with someone else and so has she so being just friends was perfectly fine with each other. However near the end of my relationship with my ex I started...

My Aunt's.Lover? [ 2 Answers ]

My Aunt is only 4 years older than me. I love her to death. She has 2 children that she does not have custody of. She only sees them on the weekends she can afford to. She lives with her mother, my grandmother. She has numerous problems. I would love to help her, but she doesn't listen to me. For...

My lover wants space? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everybody. My girlfriend and I have been going out for 8 months now and found ourselves falling in love with each other just 3 months into the relationship. We are both in our 2nd year of uni at oppostie sides of the country and both have very demanding courses. When we're both at home during...

Animal Lover [ 1 Answers ]

First off, I am a major animal lover:D If I could buy a load of land and take abused and abandoned animals and take care of them I would. My problem is this: I work with 37 men and 1 other women and the men know how I love animals. Last summer a kitten got into our dumpster at work and some...

All music lover [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one knows anythinf about Rhianna and the songs she sings.:p

View more questions Search