Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMA Posts: 114, Reputation: 8

Sep 22, 2008, 02:35 PM
    I'm now losing weight
    I'm losing weight, I've lost about 5KG now over a few months at the most. I wanted to share my experiences. I like my food quite a lot and don't like exercise much at all! So if I can loose weight anyone can.

I researched what sort of things should be a balanced healthy diet. I used to skip breakfast now I don't and I'm a lot more aware of what I'm eating. I haven't been able to add much fruit (I hardly eat any at all). But added veg at meal time. I find it very hard to go hungry so I still eat quite a lot. BUT I don't eat any choc, buiscuts, cake. Trying to cut out ice cream and cut back on the cheese now.

I used to walk regularly but that's not enough. I aches my feet and knees I don't like walking or running. I now try and cycle around 30 miles or more a week (instead of using car). Whatever gets the blood pumping... cycling, skipping, swimming. I've only been cycling for a couple of weeks so maybe I'll loose even more weight now.

There's no trick to it, eat more healthy diet and get more exercise! Don't need to have any gym membership or fad diet.
    DMA Posts: 114, Reputation: 8

Sep 22, 2008, 02:47 PM

Oh and bathroom scales are NOT good! They are not accurate and not helpful at all. Because you can loose fat and gain muscle. So overall weight is almost irrelevant. Maybe weigh yourself once a month at the most to track overall progress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing Weight [ 3 Answers ]

What is the area above the penis where the pubic hair grows is called? I'm skinny and I'm around 180lbs, but that area is a bit fatty(was bigger when I was younger, lost all of it as I grew). So I was wondering how to get rid of this fat in that area, or would I have to tone my stomach to get rid...

Why aren't I losing weight? [ 3 Answers ]

I keep exersizing, and eating rele healthy food, but I can't loos, weight. What am I doing wrong?

Losing Weight [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 12 and she weighs 166 pounds how can she loose weight? Like how much should she eat. Or what should she do?

Losing weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 yrs old , I am 5"7 and about 160 pounds... I want to loose weight but I find I eat to big of portions and to many snacks and such.I run distance on track at school and go to practice about 5 out of 7 days a week however I don't seem to see results.how can I loose weight??

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

View more questions Search