Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leighmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Heat capacity
    What two assumptions would you have to make in order to calculate the specifuc heat capacity of titanium
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 04:29 AM
    What are your ideas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is too much A/C capacity bad? [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing a 25 year old York split system. Looking at two heat pump option to replace (York & Trane) One dealer ran their heat load program and said we needed a 3 1/2 ton unit (the Trane). The other deal sized it based on the existing unit to be replaced and square footage of house (about 2250)...

Erm.Enthalpy/heat capacity [ 3 Answers ]

a) how much heat is required to raise the temperature of the water from 12oC to 22oC? (this is the amount of heat produced when 0.92g of ethanol burns) volume of water = 400cm3 initial temperature of water = 12 final temperature of water = 22 mass of ethanol burnt = 0.92g specific heat...

Pvc capacity [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install pvc below grade at my downspouts. There will be several downspouts that run into the pvc trunk line via t connectors. Trying to find out how much water 4" and 6" pvc will carry to see if I can start with 4" then down the line as more downspouts are connected to the system step up...

Mean capacity [ 1 Answers ]

A particular type of plastic soap bottle is designed to have a capacity of 15 ounces. There is a variation in the bottle manufacturing process. Based on historical data, suppose that the bottle capacity can be reasonably modeled by a normal distribution with a mean of 15 ounces and a standard...

View more questions Search