Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilsportyone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Gangs in the movie Colors
    Does anyone know the full name of the Mexican gang in the movie colors? I need to know the number that is in their name. If someone could tell me that would be amazing it is driving me nuts because I can't find it anywhere.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2006, 03:34 PM
    Was it 21st Street?
    ozzie15k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 07:25 PM
    I believe it was "La Primera" aka 1st Street

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The movie "colors"  1988; Sean Penn [ 22 Answers ]

What is the name of the country western song and the artist that plays at the very very beginning of the movie? It is not a rap song... but pure country western: looks like it is not on the soundtrack... I don't get it!

E-mail colors messed up [ 3 Answers ]

I'm using 98SE--All the e-mails in my Yahoo account are highlighted in some dark blue color that is hard to read--The colors on the side where it says Inbox-Bulk-etc. are perfect--I have tried the 16 bit, and the 256 bit color change--that doesn't work--Also changed the colors in e-mail to a...

Thermostat wire colors [ 3 Answers ]

I just removed my old mechanical thermostat. The wire colors were: W = white G = green R = ref Y = yellow O = Orange The rth230b has: W, Y, Rc, Rh, and G. I initially installed the Red in Rc, Y, W, and G. I did nothing with the O wire. When I turned the system on the thermostat started...

Windows 98 resizing screen and colors [ 1 Answers ]

I recently reinstalled windows 98 and wasn't able to resize my screen area or colors. I have only 2 or 16 colors available and extra large windows and graphics, in poor quality. This happened before and the Microsoft solution had to do something with creating an alternate configuration (naming it...

Painting over dark colors [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a home and the old owners had one of the bedrooms painted this almost navy blue walls. How can I cover this in the basic navajo white without 20 coats? Thank you

View more questions Search