Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kroderus Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Long-distance love?
    Okay, I'm 14. I live somewhere in New York. I met this girl whose 16 in a chat room(pathetic, I know). We talk on the phone all the time, and she's told me that she likes me a lot, and I think I may like her too. Now, here's my problem: she lives in the midwest US. For those of you who don't know, its about 28 hrs by car to her from me. And I can't afford to go by plane either.
    She's told me she's not a virgin, too. I am though. She's told me numerous times that she would take my virginity if I let her. And we've had phone sex at least 3 times.
    I need help! What should I do? I just started 10th grade at a new school and there's a lot of girls there and I've already seen a girl I may like, but I don't want to ruin it with Midwest girl.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Hun, you are only 14, live REAL life not cyber life. LDRs rarely work out for adults, much less children.

As for your virginity... keep it until you are ready to be a father. Tonight I will be delivering the baby of a 14 year old girl. Very sad situation indeed.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 05:30 PM
    In reality, you could not have a relationship with someone who lives half way across the country while you are still in high school. If you want to keep chatting with her to maintain a friendship, that's fine. But you should be pursuing the girl that you are interested in school. Also, seriously, 14 is too young to be having sex. There will be plenty of time for that in the future. :)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Midwest girl = a really fun penpal... apparently 14 year olds do cyber sex now, too (*sigh*)
    Local school girls = potential girlfriends.

There is nothing to "mess up" with someone you are geographically separated from. You two aren't 2 years into a relationship THEN got separated, you've never actually met. It's completely different, and you know that.

Keep your fun and frisky pen pal, if you want, but lead your life in the real world. Don't lie to your pen pal either. She can offer good advice (hopefully) about dealing with girls as you start REAL dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She has long distance boyfriend and her and I love each other [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a big problem, I am 14 and I love this girl. She loves me, however she also loves her boyfriend that lives in mexico... (we live in canada) we have made out, I've fingered her and we almost had sex etc but she still won't dump him... any advice?

Long distance. [ 2 Answers ]

I said no to this really nice guy when I was 19;cos, I was not ready for a relationship then.but I really liked him; still do. We met only once eversince and I told him although I said no to you then, I really liked u... he simply said that he likes the way he is now.. and it may be a good thing I...

Help after long distance [ 1 Answers ]

I desperatly need some advice. Im a 24 year old guy and I'm feeling really confused right now. I was in a relationship for 6 years with my last girlfriend, things were great but half way into it I really started to doubt my love for her. My parents were going through a really bad patch at the...

Long distance love [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a girl from the big city and have heard this story from others but I need help. I met my boyfriend now husband I guess on vacation in mexico about two years ago. He's cute, a ladies man. We met and fell in love big time. Well he came here for me. I married him on a fiancée visa. :o ...

View more questions Search