Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nirvanafannz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Confused with ex
    So hmm, my other posts contain pretty much the whole background but here's the facts

Does my ex still want me, just hates me or neither

- She left 7 months ago, changed her cellphone number, said she didn't love me
    - Got a new partner
    - Bad mouths me every chance she gets
    - Is all of a sudden emailing me demanding dvds which aren't hers
    - Emailing friends telling them stuff about me that's untrue
    - Gets sour when a mutual friend tells her how well I'm doing
    - Refuses to believe this mutual friend sometimes
    - Gets very angry at anyone who she thinks has sided with me
    - When emailing asking for dvds she recently sent another almost begging for the dvds and is trying to compromise but also asking for me to "please email me back instead of saying nothing."

Now the only reason I'm asking is because I am kind of confused because mainly, why all of a sudden be a after 7 months? And my friends seem to agree with each other and think she's trying to make excuses to see me which I don't know whether to agree with yet.
    Any opinions would be appreciated
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Sep 7, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Get ALL of your friends and have a big sit-down conversation.

Tell them your side of the story and don't assume anything.

Besides that, she's being little 8itch here so you're at no loss.

Remember, what comes around... goes around =]
    She bad mouths you to others... Others will bad mouth her even worse.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Leave each other alone. You don't need another thread, to get the same answers with.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Actually, I would not get anyone together and discuss anything about her. I suggest you completely ignore her.

When friends mention her to you, stop them. "I appreciate you're friends with her, but I don't need any information about her. Thanks for understanding."

And BTW, that's the Same thing you say if they ask you to verify crap she's saying is true or not, say EXACTLY the same thing, only this time laugh as you say it.

Just don't participate.

And to answer your first question - she doesn't hate nor does she want you back. She just doesn't know how to NOT throw crap at you since it seems to be the only thing she can do well.

Ignore it.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Sep 8, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Just ignore her.. you don't need this drama.. she's obviously hurt by the break up and that's how she's dealing with it.. not very healthy though..

Just move on, and stop responding to her
    Dragonfly1234 Posts: 161, Reputation: 49

Sep 8, 2008, 10:37 AM
    I would suggest ignoring her just because nothing good can potentially come out of it. But at the same token, I'd like to raise the fact that the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. She is acting up most likely because she still has unresolved feelings.
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Sep 8, 2008, 11:46 AM
    I would ignore it also. No need to feed she is obviously having trouble expressing herself or something. Either way it is no longer your problem. :)
    nirvanafannz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Yeah, thanks. I mean I do ignore her, I don't reply to the emails or anything. It's just getting under my skin because I've been almost bombarded with emails [shes sent more, a lot more] and it's like UGH GO AWAY. But thanks for your guys replies
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Sep 8, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvanafannz
    Yeah, thanks. I mean I do ignore her, i don't reply to the emails or anything. It's just getting under my skin coz ive been almost bombarded with emails [shes sent more, a lot more] and it's like UGH GO AWAY. but thanks for your guys replies
    You can sue her... save all emails and report to police

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So confused ! [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm questioning whether I am pregnant or not ? The thought never really occurred to me until now since me and my boyfriend broke up and plus I've had "periods" if that's what you call it since then. However they were early, didn't last but like 4 days and had a brownish tent to it. I'm currently...

So Confused! [ 26 Answers ]

Hey y'all. Okay so I posted a week ago about not having a period in 50 days. Still no period , it has been 54 days and no period.So I was in a lot of pain last night so I went to the ER and they said I am not pregnant but that I do have cyst on my ovaries (which I figured) but he could not tell me...

Confused On this! [ 8 Answers ]

When wiring up 3 lights to 2 3-way switches, do I have to run 14/3 between the lights? I know I have to run it between the switches but the lights too?/ I thought as long as I wired in one light and just wired the other 2 lights in with the first one, they would all come on. :confused: :confused:...

I'm really confused! [ 5 Answers ]

So, me and my ex boyfriend broke up 6 months ago after going out for 1 year, it was kind of both of our faults. I was depressed for like 2 months after the break up... I have a boyfriend now, and I don't have similar feelings to him, not even close. I was in love with my ex boyfriend and he was in...

So confused. [ 65 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 18 months, we even lived together for the last 11 monhts. Last week out of nowhere he decided that we had to break up, pretty much out of nowhere. He says that he still loves me and that I'll always have the biggest part of his heart but that he is not in love with...

View more questions Search