Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murdock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 11:44 AM
    Hampton
    We have a hampton bay ceiling fan that is about 4 years old. It has clips that hold 4 light globes in place. Two clips have broken. Is anyone aware of a place to purchase these clips? Or how to repair them? Home Depot does not sell parts. When you call the 800 number, you are informed that the company that sold repair parts is no longer in service and that Home Depot has no other vendor who supplies parts for older fans.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 8, 2006, 12:06 PM
    There are various numbrs for Hampton Bay fans since various companies make/have made the fans. You will need to try more than one. OR just take the entire fan back to Home Depot for a replacement under warranty.
    murdock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Thanks we will try again. We were just there. They did not say anything about replacing the fan. They supplied a 800 number for us. We were told the company who makes them is no longer in business and that they were unable to supply parts at this time.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 8, 2006, 02:47 PM
    Try these numbers here:

Hampton bay number

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new house that is pre wired for a fan it has 4 wires coming out -red black, white, ground. My new fan is prewired with black,blue,green, white, I also have 3 switches on the wall and the fan has a light attached after wiring this fan nothing is happening. What should I do

Hampton bay [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find discontinued hampton bay products? I need an additional Nouveau Art pendant light fixture and cannot find it anywhere!! Thanks!:

Hampton Bay Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton bay fan with a light and remote control. The room previously had a fan without a light. The wall switch (two switches) controlled the fan while one switch did nothing. The old fan also had a pull chain to change the blade speed. I wired the fan yesterday and nothing worked....

Hampton bay fan [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed hampton bay fan, I am sure it was installed correctly. However its has a remote control and the only way I can get the fan to work is if I turn on the light, no light no fan. Therefore I can not run it at night. :( :(

Hampton Bay Fan [ 1 Answers ]

My new Hampton Bay Nassau fan seems to run slow on high speed compared to my other fans. Is this normal operation or should I bring it back.

View more questions Search