Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wenzmo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Kenmore Disk Washer is always LOCKed
    We have a Kenmore Disk Washer for 8 years, but use it for only few times. Recently, the LOCK is always on and it cannot be turned. I need to unplug the disk washer for a night and replug in. It works fine for a few hours and the LOCK is on again. I need to repeat the process again. I believe the circuit board is no working properly. Is there way I can repair the circuir board or someone can repair it? Is replacing the whole circuit board the only solution? Many Thanks.
    wenzmo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 06:45 PM
    I've tried to press NORMAL WASH and HEATED DRY repeatly. It doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore diswasher locked - how to unlock? [ 3 Answers ]

Good evening friends, I need your help. My Kenmore dishwasher's buttons are not working. The -lock- button keeps flashing and the manual says to hold the lock botton for few seconds and it will un-lock itself. I've done that several times but it will not work. The light goes off but goes back on...

Kenmore Elite Diswasher - locked [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Kenmore Elite 66515982990 FJ 380 3135 15982 I can not get it unlocked. To unlock, it says to hold for 4 seconds no heat drying. Doing that doesn't work. Any solutions?

Kenmore 665 is Locked [ 1 Answers ]

Locked light is showing (granddaughter was here) not sure how to unlock and cannot find manual... help??

Kenmore washer locked transmission? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washer 110.82283 that is locked up. It is belt drive that the motor tries to run but the transmission pulley will only rotate about 1 degree with a distinct metallic clunk when I try to rock back and forth manually. I tried to move the bars back and forth that appear to...

View more questions Search