Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adanie12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Don't understand
    How di I determine the ration of liabilities to stockholoder's equity for both companies?
    adanie12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adanie12
    how di I determine the ration of liabilities to stockholoder's equity for both companies?
    Answer quickly need fast answer
    AdamUTsel Posts: 100, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2008, 11:34 AM
    You will have to be more specific on this. I am not sure what is meant by "both companies".

From what I can infer, the ratio is simply your Liability Balance / Owner's Equity Balance.

This ratio is often used to figure out the amount of debt used to finance a company.
    hotline15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Liability/capital(owner equity)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and my ex boyfriend was 17. We were together for 3 months. I ended up sleeping with him. The best part about it was that he would hold me afterwards and we wouldn't just use each other for that pleasure. I talked to my parents about getting on birthcontrol because we had 2 scares...

I don't understand men! [ 3 Answers ]

So a friend told me that he knew a really nice guy and asked if he could give him my number. Always hoping to find the elusive nice guy I of course said yes. My friend ran into his friend and asked him to pass on a message that he knew a great girl and to give him a call if interested. The message...

I don't understand you men! [ 6 Answers ]

Why do guys like to play with Ur head? My boyfriend left and wanted me to call him every night, so I did when I told him what I was doing like having a few beers with my friends he would get pissed off at me.. well come to find out he went back home to see his baby and got back with his ex. He...

I don't understand, at all. [ 4 Answers ]

How come, my ex can move on with another girl, be quote "in love" and yet, I can't find a guy I want to spend my time with. It was so easy for him. He went on a few dates, found a girl. Me.. I've been on LOTS of dates, and none of these guys are meeting my standards. I think I set them too...

I don't understand anything [ 3 Answers ]

My father died in 2001 and when passed a away I wanted to die myself. So now its been years since he passed away. I still miss him. I still cry wheni think about him or when people are talking about him. Is there something wrong with me? Does the feeling go away if you wanted to die? What can I do...

View more questions Search