Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thupsie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 03:40 AM
    Application for An Executive Assistance
    I was actually long listed for the post of an Executive Assitance at 4D consulting firm and TL First Accountants and I was asked this question...

As a pioneering staff member in this venture, please demonstrate how your particular skills, experience and networks will facilitate the success of this project.
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Sep 3, 2008, 06:34 AM
    The company wants to know what your contribution will be and how you will interact with other team members to get the job accomplished.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

A working executive beautiful gal then [ 3 Answers ]

This is not a dating site.. you made a wrong turn on the internet super highway.. try craiglist.

Executive privilege abused [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new to the political scene. But I was watching the news and the term executive privilege was used and a brief explanation was provided. I researched the term and found out that it has been used by past and present Presidents. The executive privilege clearly states that individuals connected to...

Is my BP executive summary all right? [ 2 Answers ]

Business plan 1.1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Enhle Industries is a wooden products manufacturing company established In 2004, and located about 100 km from Gaborone, in the village of Kanye in Botswana. It is doing business in the catering Industry. The Company exists to design,...

Executive Producer [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell exactly what an executive producer does?:D

View more questions Search