Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gracias Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 04:14 AM
    Girlfriend Wants a Break, But she is Pregnant.
    HI all, I have being going out with my girlfriend for over 4 years the other week she told me she was pregnant and she was going to have an abortion, also things had been a bit up and down and there had been a lot of fighting in our relationship. She assured me the baby was mine which I know was a stupid thing for me to ask but it was more heat of the moment. Two days later she said we should not be together anymore and that she needed space to clear her head and to give her two months to see how she feels, my head is also all over the place because of this can anybody please out there put me in the right direction in what to do.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 08:51 AM
    The abortion thing is a major relationship-killer. Nothing you can do about this, honestly, short of marrying her and making a family and avoiding the abortion. Else case, it's a horrible situation.

If the abortion happens, you have no options here. You do what she says. If she says "break for two months"... you breakup for 2 months and contact her when she contacts you.

I'm sorry for your situation. She's in a worse spot that you are, so keep that in mind.
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Aug 31, 2008, 09:05 AM
    She's made up her mind. You are out.

JB is right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wants to take a break. [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for over two years and over 4 months and she wants to take a break. This is will be the second break of own relationship. This time she doesn't know why she is breaking up with me. But some of her friends are partying and drinking people and I'm not down with...

My girlfriend wants to break up. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone.I am really facing a serious problem in my life and I really appreciate any help I can get.I have been in a good relationship with a girl for 2 and a half years.it was a lovely time but now she wants to break up.well its not that I never got signs that she wasn't being as close to me...

Girlfriend wants to break up.or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone... I have had a girldriend for almost 4 months. She is asian and very romantic. She has very complex ideas about how a boyfriend should be since her culture is know for very romantic and sensible boyfriends. On the other hand, I'm a kind of cold and unsensible person. She always...

Girlfriend and I are on break [ 14 Answers ]

OK I'm sure everyone heard this story before I'm 20 years old and my girlfriend is 19 we have been dating for a year and I was so wonderful but in the past month she found out that her father has cancer and it doesn't look good so she became stressed out with school and work and her father I...

Girlfriend Says She Needs A Break [ 29 Answers ]

Well To Give A Little Heads Up On What Happened... Before We Were Dating She Knew Most Of My Family For A While And That's How I Met Her. Well We Were Dating For About 6-7 Months And Then Out Of The Blue She Said She Is Getting Too Stressed Out With Her Issues In Her Life And My Insecuritys . Now I...

View more questions Search